New Visitor
brandonsundberg

Football Games

We just moved to Chicago from Minnesota and recently got our cable set up. How can we figure out if we get the Vikings game on comcast? Also, is there a way to figure out what games we do get?

Contributor
viiper

Re: Football Games

http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/tv-listings is great. Just set the date to sunday and search for "nfl" or "football"

Bronze Problem Solver
edpeters

You can check the station(s) that carry NFL in your area on their web sites?  Possibly Zap2it,com also..

Silver Problem Solver
rog286713

nfl rules discate that only your local teams get broadcast, comcast must follow these rules.   You can watch nfl redzone on comcast to get all the highlights.  In chicago you get who is in chicago, like the bears.   You can if you have a ps3 get the nfl sunday ticket to get all games. 

New Visitor
brandonsundberg

I noticed that channel 444 is called Sports Package...Is that something I can add to get the Vikings? And, does anyone know how much that would cost? Or would it be more beneficial to get NFL Ticket? Obviously I would like to get the most Football games for the least amount of money. I'm trying to weigh my options and see what the best option would be.

Silver Problem Solver
rog286713

the sports package gives you more access to sports but the nfl only lets you see what teams are local to you.   That cost varies by region you would need to call comcast about that.  Nfl sunday ticket if you do not have directv is only available on the ps3.