New Visitor
Racer818

Fox Sports 2

Does comcast plan to offer FOX Sports 2 anytime soon to the Utah County Market?

Please advise.

Thanks,

Ammon Carlson

New Visitor
jsomers1

When will Comcast have FS2 on there TV listings.  We used to get all that is on FS2 on Speed now we only get FS1 which is good but doesn't carry everything we once had.  We need both!!!

New Visitor
ksutherland

I Really miss FS2, I wish COMCAST would carry it, if the don't start carrying it soon i might go back to Directv or switch to DISH............I want my FS2

New Visitor
Mowashington
Can't watch NASCAR RaceDay because Comcast does not offer Fox Sports 2. Am very disappointed. Please give us FS2!
Bronze Star Contributor
bkyle7301

Re: Fox Sports 2

Chattanooga TN has well

New Visitor
jas91360

NEED FOX SPORT 2 PLEASE!!!

Comcast/Xfinity TV PLEASE add Fox Sport 2 to the line up.  I am a Nascar fan and since Fox Sport has chenged from Speed, I have literally seen less TV on motorsports than I have in 20 years. Thanks

New Visitor
jas91360

PLEASE add Fox Sport 2 to the Augusta area! 

New Visitor
jas91360

Yes PLEASE give us Fox Sports 2

New Visitor
goldenkara

Foxsports 2

We watched a lot of the Speed Channel at our house, and we were quite excited when FoxSports was taking over because we thought, finally, we'll be able to see the extra NASCAR programming in HD.  Imagine our disappointment when we've found that FoxSports is broadcasting much of their NASCAR programming on FoxSports2, which we don't have access to as a Comcast customer.  We pay A LOT of money each month for cable and internet.  Please add FoxSports2 to your channel lineup!

Thank you!

Kara

New Visitor
SePokoSa

I want to add my name to the list of people who want access to FS2 on Comcast. It is really unfair for us that Comcast do not carry this channel. I have so many programming specially in this time of the year that don't make it on FS1 because of Football season, they get relegated to FS2. Comcast can we get an answer on when we'll be able to watch FS2?