New Visitor
Snickersmom13

FoxSports2

I agree with many others that are disappointed aboout not being able to access FoxSports2.  We just switched from Verizon to Comcast only to be disappointed that it is not a chanel offered to we who subscribe tom Comcast.  We are avid NASCAR fans and missed part of the Nationwide race today because of the college football game running over.  Now the truck race is to start and an alert came across the TV screen saying to go to FoxSports2 and luckily they switched to Fox Sports 1 just before the race started.  I like others will be looking for another cable company that offers this chanel, as much as I hate changing phone, tv and internet service and all that is involed, unless Comcast sees how important this chanel is to those who do not have the opportunity to follow the events except on TV.

New Visitor
beachbde

Re: FoxSports2

I TOTALLY agree.  ALL of the providers, DISH, DIRECTV and FIOS are all providing Fox Sports 2.  Since Fox Sports has taken over the Speed channel, they have done ugly things to it.  They are leaving out the NAsCAR fans BUT Comcast is doing a much bigger disservice by NOT providing this channel.  We even bought their extra sports package and it DID NOT have the Fox Sports 2.  PLEASE Comcast ADD THIS CHANNEL before we are forced to go to another provider.  

Visitor

Re: FoxSports2

Same here. I need Fox Sports 2. I'm an avid NASCAR fan here in western PA and find I'm missing truck and Nationwide qualifying and practice. It seems since SpeedTv is gone college football is taking priority over NASCAR. You would think NASCAR would be taking notice and action on this.