New Visitor
Mags_929

Free Channel Previews...

Any free premium channel previews available?  I currently hace HBO, Encore and Starz, but was wondering if they ever have free previews of Cinemax and Showtime?  Would be nice if they did have more free previews, or if they do...make them more well know.  AWhen I had Fios, they offered them a lot more than Comcast/Xfinity ever did, and they also offered them for an entire week, not a weekend.

Silver Problem Solver
rog286713

Re: Free Channel Previews...

pre previews are advertised in a lot of different areas.  No one offers them for a week, it is up to the network how long and when to offer them.  Remember Comcast provides you the access to the programming they do not originate it nor do they control how long or when a free preview runs.

Recognized Contributor

then why do direct tv u verse dish network seemingly get free previews at least once every three months while comcast rarely has any previews. thats cold blooded espically with how high the bill is to get all the channels we have.

New Visitor
Mags_929

Agreed with Pharrell.  Fios seemed to always offer them and advertise them.  You could even call Fios and see if there was any free 30 previews, and there always seem to be ever few months.  When I had Fios in NJ we had so much more; more channels, faster internet speed, better phone service, the modem already had wireless in it and four available hardwired hooks-up and it was cheaper than Comcast (and their fancy new name xfinity).  Fios also had a better battery backup system and the fiber optic line right into your house. I am comparing to Fios because I used to have it, and to be honest if Fios ever came to where I live now I would get it again in a second.  Comcast / xfinity doesn't take care of it's current customers, only their new ones.  My old plan expired and my bill went to $200 and I re-enrolled again into the same plan and only saved $18.  WOW!  Don't get me wrong, I'm not sticking my nose up at saving $216 a year...but they really can't do any better that an $18 savings a month when I e-enroll for two years.  Sorry to the readers, I know this turned into a Comcast rant, but oh well...it happens.  COMCAST, MORE FREE PREVIEWS AND TAKE BETTER CARE OF YOUR CURRENT CUSTOMERS!!!