New Visitor
pondguy86

Free Speech TV?

Can Comcast/Infinity start carrying Free Speech TV?  https://www.freespeech.org/  It's already being carried by Dish and DirectTV and would make a nice counter to Fox.

Regular Contributor
workerdummy

Re: Free Speech TV?

pondguy86 wrote:

Can Comcast/Infinity start carrying Free Speech TV?  https://www.freespeech.org/  It's already being carried by Dish and DirectTV and would make a nice counter to Fox.

MSNBC, CNN, CNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC etc aren't "counters" enough?

New Visitor
TruthBeKnown

In a word, "no"!  Furthermore, the only counter to those networks listed is MSNBC.  The others have totally forgotten the words "because" and "but" in presenting their so-called news.

Bronze Problem Solver
edpeters

Comcast is not in the business of politics, it would be nice if the users on this weren't either..

Visitor
PROGVIEW

Please add Free Speech TV Channel to lineup

[ Edited ]

With the loss of Current TV, we've stopped watching early morning shows. However, adding Free Speech TV to the channel lineup would bring back the shows we would be watching and more. Dish and DirecTV both have Free Speech TV channels.

New Visitor
walstib69

Re: Please add Free Speech TV Channel to lineup

Please add Free Speech TV to our comcast content.  I WILL WATCH more than I watch MSNBC.

New Visitor
rkwhitney

One more request to add Free Speech Channel to Comcast lineup. Direct TV and Dish have already added....thanks.
Contributor
TheDuke0629

oh please add this it will be awesome now

New Visitor
gpearson17

Please add Free Speech TV to your tv listings. As mentioned by others, your competitors have already done so.  Many of the shows and personalities from CurrentTV would be available thru Free Speech TV and would be a great replacement for CurrentTV.

Thanks.

New Visitor
scracker

Yes: another voice for Free Speech TV !!

New Visitor

Add Free Speech TV to channel lineup

Please add Free Speech TV to the channel lineup. The Direct TV and Dish networks offer it and its a great voice for progressive voices.

New Visitor

agree

Bronze Problem Solver
edpeters

Re: Add Free Speech TV to channel lineup

Do you really think that anothe post for the same topic (that you just replied to) is of value?

New Visitor

Adding Free Speech TV would bridge the void created by the loss of Current TV. Al Jazerra is an excellent news source but here in Ann Arbor,MI we would like some progressive opinion as well.
New Visitor
liam040302

I have been a comcast customer for many years. I am considering cancelling comcast and getting a roku to watch free speech tv unless comcast brings that channel. It's a great, informative channel and would be an asset to the channel lineup.
New Visitor

Re: Add Free Speech TV to channel lineup

well as a first time user (of any message board) I first created my post and then I saw the other earlier posts pop up, so I absentmindely agreed with one and then when I saw how many other prior posts there were I realized that continuing was foolish. 

now as for you, was it a worthwhile use of your time to snark at me for that?  I hope it made you feel real smart and all.

New Visitor
arabella888

Agree!!! Not sure how these forums work or if Comcast even responds but there you go. Freespeech TV should also be offered ( not for extra charges though! ) ASAP!

New Visitor
scracker

» Mind you, I think Al Jazeera is a terrific addition (regardless the circumstances).  It's the best source of hard news & information in the country today.  (scracker, n.mia.)

New Visitor
sandy2hugh

Free Speech TV

What will it take to get Comcast to add Free Speech TV to the line up? I know some Comcast systems have it but not all.  It's a great station that should be available to everyone. 

Contributor

I think adding "Free Speech TV" would be a great idea for progressive TV viewers of Comcast.

Contributor

Re: Free Speech TV

I want Comcast to add the Free Speech TV channel to its Sacramento, California area lineup.

New Visitor
sandy2hugh

[ Edited ]

I agree Free Speech TV should be added to the line up.  There are a few other "news" channels my system that are from Foreign countries so it would be really nice if we could get a US channel carried on our Cable System.  Especially a news channel that is based on the old news prior to the elimination of the Fairness doctrine and the Telecommunication Act. 

Contributor

Please add Free Speech TV to the Central California schedule.

New Visitor

Non-corporate Free Speech TV is a must! - if Comcast has the cajones.