New Visitor
friskydingo

GOL TV, where'd you go?

So as I flipped through the guide on my cable today looking for the upcoming soccer games on GOLTV this weekend I was surprised when the channel wasn't where it was supposed to be.  I did a quick search to make sure they didn't quietly change channel numbers, but that wasn't it.  Apparently Comcast decided we don't need this channel anymore.  I know this isn't the worst thing in the world, but I've always enjoyed catching up on live Bundesliga action every weekend.  I know some people have mentioned that it's been replaced by bein, but why replaced and not just added?  Or why not some sort of heads up from Comcast (I know some people mentioned they were warned, but I sadly, was not)?  Or why didn't my Comcast customer service representative have ANY information for me?  Oh well, at least I have a new reason to resent Comcast & bad-mouth them to anyone who will listen (too lazy to switch cable providers ... for now, let's see what else they can do to anger their customers).

Recognized Contributor

hmmm why is GOL tv being removed from my channel lineup?

you added this channel on my line up sometime in spring of 2005 now 8 years later it will be gone. Why?

Regular Contributor
spaceysister1

Re: hmmm why is GOL tv being removed from my channel lineup?

In the multilatino tier, correct? I got the same notice saying that effective Dec 12th, GOL tv will no longer be available and they will also discontinue one of my favorite latin novela channels, LATELE NOVELA NETWORK. Where are you located?

Recognized Contributor

Fresno area. they never added gol tv in HD and now it's gone.

Regular Contributor
spaceysister1

Well, i emailed them expressing my disappointment that they cancelled one of my favorite channels and asked them why and their response was a bunch of fluff mostly telling me how important i was to them and that they valued my business and blah, blah, blah. After reading on about more fluff, i finally get my answer and that is that their programmers make all the decisions about the channels because they know what Comcast's customers want.....SERIOUSLY? Did anyone from Comcast take a poll to get feedback from their customers, their "bread and butter"? No one asked my opinion before they decided to pull the plug on one of my favorite channels.

Regular Contributor
KokomoOgre

Gol TV is probably being removed because it will be replaced for the most part by BeIn Sport.  BeIn Sport snatched up most of the rights to good soccer shown on Gol TV, so Comcast is probably just going to begin phasing that out.

Visitor
LWF_NJ

Re: GOL TV, where'd you go?

We're paying for GOL TV and suddenly it disappears with no notice from Comcast. They are lucky they have a monopoly or we would have dropped them years ago.

However, Comcast has added another network called beIN SPORT, which has the Spanish league and some others, but not the Germans. 

Poor customer service from Comcast, as usual. (And their rates are going up again on January 1.)

Recognized Contributor

comcast dropped VH1 soul for centric why can't they keep channels instead of dropping them? they are making billions of dollars every year I'm sure they can find a way to keep channels like this and soapnet.

Regular Contributor
Dereks13

The most disgusting part of this is they're replacing a US based network with an Al Jazeera network, to make a few extra dollars.  How American of Comcast/NBC. 

If they don't return Gol TV by the time the Bundesliga winter break ends, they are losing me as a triple play customer and I will boycott all things Comcast and NBC (makes no sense that they are angering more of their customers while they're already hemorrhaging customers to internet TV). 

I guess I will just have to switch to DirecTV and pay $15 a month to watch Gol in SD/Spanish until Fios gets to my town. 

New Visitor
Bostwo

Gone but no reduction in cost. Do they know their customers?

now it's time to switch to RCN again. 

Will switch by end of Bundesliga winter break.

Silver Problem Solver
rog286713

fios is not building any new towns so you have a long wait my friend.  

Regular Contributor
Dereks13

A good friend of mine (who is also upset Gol TV is gone) works for Verizon and said they're going to start back up the fiber installs soon to restart Fios expansion. My town has it in few spots already, so hopefully they finish here and give me more options. 

Contributor
lukaspkohler

Totally agree. GolTV is critical to my cable enjoyment. If Comcast doesn't provide Bundesliga soccer by the end of the winter break, I am leaving as well. My friend is very happy with Dish.

New Visitor
bundesliga

unbelievable. i pay for the extended lineup to enjoy bundesliga games and they drop it.  will need to cancel my subscription

New Visitor
New Visitor
zdz

ask to lower monthly fee since the removal of gol tv

New Visitor
Timo_

My weekend is done.

How can Comcast drop GOLTV without notification? I will cancel my sports package immediately. GolTV was the only reason I had it. What a poor customer service. I have never been so disappointed about a company before. The Bundesliga is the best, I do not care about the rest.

New Visitor
madaski

Hi everyone. I too was disappointed this morning to find out GOL TV was suddenly absent from the sports package which is the reason I purchased the package to begin with. Below is a transcript of what Comcast had to say about the matter. Hope it helps:

Erwin: Upon checking here, GolTV was removed from the MultiLatino Tier and the Sports Entertainment Tier. In select lineups GolTV is carried in English and Spanish; both programming feeds will be discontinued.

Erwin: GOL's popularity with customers has been decreasing due to losing out on soccer rights to other channels Comcast does offer (beIN Sports, ESPN Deportes, Fox Deportes, LAS).

Adam: Did your company let its customers know it would be discontinuing the service? Because I never received a notice and I've been paying for this channel as a part of my sports package.

Adam: And I purchased the sports package because of this channel. Are you replacing this channel with something else or decreasing the price of the package because you've removed a service from it?

Erwin: At the same time GolTV is being removed, select lineups will be adding beIN SPORT English. In many areas customers are receiving beIN SPORT en Español as part of their MultiLatino tier and or Sports Entertainment tier. beIN Sports English is a completely separately programmed channel from the already launched Spanish feed. Areas that are currently not adding beIN SPORT-English may have this added at a later date.

Adam: Is beIN SPORT-English a part of my cable package right now or is this another new service I'll have to buy?

Erwin: It will be added on your cable package this month, this will be the replacement of GOLTV.

Adam: As a part of the sports package or general cable package?

Erwin: As a part of Sports Package Adam.

Adam: Will it continue showing Bundesliga games? Or a different league?

Erwin: They will continue showing Bundesliga games

Adam: Is there somewhere on your website where I can see everything the channel will offer?

Erwin: It is not yet available on the website. I already sent a follow on this. Once it became available, we will immdiately send you an email, and it will also be posted on our website.

New Visitor

This is nonsense!  Are we removing fox because they have a singing competition at 8pm and some news at 6pm which are not as popular as CBS?  Cmon now.  The amount of people entering the market to get a share of the pie should be an indication of how popular this sport has become.... the addition of bein and the recent NBC EPN coup should be an indication of this.  No Bundesliga, no Argentine League, No Brazileirao and the best goal and news shows that are unbiased by league.  I for one will be calling and screaming

Regular Contributor
Dereks13

They are lying to you. The Bundesliga is NOT going to be on Bein. Gol TV owns the exclusive US rights through 2014-2015 season. 

Our only hope is that Comcast does the right thing and give us back Gol (almost certainly not going to happen) or Gol sub licenses the coverage to espn or Bein (not very likely).

Make sure to complain to Comcast vociferously. They have a month to fix this or lose me as a customer for life. 

Regular Contributor
Dereks13

Why is it removed? Pure Comcast greed, removing a US based network and replacing it with an Al Jazeera network that pays them to carry it. 

Oil money is more important to Comcast than its customers, which is why I will be an ex customer if they don't fix this by mid Jan. 

Recognized Contributor
PSUMattDE

First off, I too was disappointed that they removed GOL TV.

However, do any of you actually read your bill? Comcast announced the channels would be removed a month and a half before they actually did it - at the same time they announced beIN USA would replace it.

So for all of you saying they "did it without any notice" are incorrect.

Contributor
lukaspkohler

I got the same worthless response. They did not answer my basic concern. I joined comcast with the expectation that I would be able to watch Bundesliga. I plan on leaving in January, to give them some time address the problem. It seems amazing to me that they would cancel the league whose champions league qualifiers all won their groups and add the French ligue with a single group qualifier. Seems amazingly stupid to me. I understand there is a high demand for La Liga but why not just add BEin then?

Para 4 of the residential agreement permit cancellation if changes to programing or services are "unacceptable".

Contributor
lukaspkohler

Here's my email to them; there is ton of misinformation. they actually told my Friday when I called that is was a technical mistake and that they were still working on HD service:

To Whom It May Concern:

Thank you for your response. However, again, similar to the previous response, this does not addres my concern. I joined Comcast expecting to be able to watch Bundesliga soccer. You have not only eliminated this but have no plan to address this gap. Nor was your communication effort leading up to the change sufficient.

Understand that there is demand for La Liga but that would suggest that you add beIN not cancel GolTV.

In order to reduce waste (also reduces your costs), we are on paperless billing and automatic account payments. Hence, we did not receive your notification. More importantly, if you look at my consumer call record, you will see that I inquired about HD GolTV service three times since June of this year. I was told that you were working on it NOT that you were planning to cancel GolTV.

I would like to inform you that under paragraph 4 of the residential consumer agreement, I find your changes to my programming/service "unacceptable". Hence, if this issue is not resolved in the near future, I will be terminating my service.

Regards,

Lukas
New Visitor
BLFan

I am also gone from Comcast after the winter break  if they do not provide a German soccer option. 

Contributor
rez2748

its silly to add such information to a bill, who reads more on the bill then the total amount?

Contributor
rez2748

thats  bloody not true!

i switched from DirecTV to Comcast because of GolTV and, i will be gone if i find it at another TV provider

New Visitor
leomo

Extremely dissapointing that with the dissapearance of Gol TV there is no showing of the German Bundesliga. At least until 2015 - if nobody buys up the rights. And here is why I think that will not happen:

I would like to point out that since Bundesliga clubs can't be bought outright like for example British teams, that the influence and interest of the global football team investors (a large percentage being Arabic) in the Bundesliga is limited. 

Is it too far fetched to think that Arabic owned Sports Networks have therefore also no interest in showing Bundesliga matches?  Not really in my opinion. 

All Bundesliga lovers - sorry, but you will have to settle for the promoted British and Spanish leagues.

I just wonder when or if the German Football League catches that they are pushed out of the American market. 

New Visitor

I called and they told me I'm supposed to get that channel. They actually are sending out a technican in an hour. The idiots in programming didn't tell the call center they dropped goltv.

Visitor
sbristol1

My local service center had no information on the GolTV disappearance and suggested I contact 1-800-XFINITY. After speaking with 3 different people and holding for extended periods of time, I was told that they removed it on 12/12 and that there was no reason for doing so (decided at corporate). Nothing about replacing it with anything, or decreasing the monthly fee...just removed. The person I rec'd this information from was rather condescending in his attitude. I asked if they would replace it with anything--like Setanta--and he said they wouldn't replace it with anything or decrease the fee....basically that they could do whatever they wanted and I could cancel my sports and entertainment package if I didn't like it. 

Sadly, we have no access to FIOS or AT&T here and, being surrounding by very old grow trees in this area, dishes are basically useless. 

One has to wonder if the merger with NBC has anything to do with this. I am so fed up with COMCAST.

New Visitor
tritowner

Yeah, I was equally surprised at GolTV's removal from my cable package.  This really sucks as the Bundesliga was easlily my favorite league to watch.  I am not crazy about putting up a Dish to get directTV, so I suppose I have no choice here.  There are probably over 100 channels I would tell Comcast to turn off just to provide Gol TV back!!

Recognized Contributor
medziatkowicz

they took gol tv away when they added bein sport. I highly doubt they will be bringing gol tv back as I do believe this was nationwide.

New Visitor
gogermansoccer

why deleting german soccer from all of your channels? there are plenty english, spanish, italian, french, and yes even dutch soccer games and news, but the very, very good german bundesliga is nowhere to be seen on comcast tv. Why hate german soccer? ESPN, MSG, YES, as well as FOX channels do not show anything about german bundesliga. Neither does bein. It's time to change providers!

Contributor
rez2748

i asked COmcast that i want to watch bundeliga and was willing to purchase DW (Deutsche Welle), the german language program, after they dropped GOLTV.

BUT THEY DO NOT OFFER THAT IN MY MARKET, BALTIMORE/WASHINGTON which is a huge market. i do not understand that.

Visitor
sbristol1

U-verse has it available--saw it listed at my B-I-L's house yesterday. We don't get u-verse in our area so I'm not sure what package it's part of with them.

New Visitor
spearso123

[ Edited ]

I just finished a chat and the word is that it will be back on Feb 6 2013 (hopefully)

• Problem: GOL TV is missing. No Bundesliga?
  • Jocelle > Hello Sara, Thank you for contacting Comcast Live Chat Support. My name is Jocelle. Please give me one moment to review your information.
  • Sara > My Issue: GOL TV is missing. No Bundesliga?
  • Jocelle > It's not good to know that your channels are not working the way it should be, Sara.
  • Jocelle > I apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused you.
  • Jocelle > As a customer myself, I do not want to have any service issue and I want to get the best of what I am paying for.
  • Jocelle > I'll do everything I can to help you.
  • Jocelle > May I know the error message you got when you tried to access the GOL TV, Sara.
  • Sara > The channel appears to have been dropped from my lineup.
  • Jocelle > I'm sorry about that,
  • Jocelle > I am going to check on the updated channel line up in your area, Sara.
  • Sara > It just isn't there anymore. 726 was the old channel for GOL TV, the new 726 is BEin which doesn't show Bundesliga games
  • Jocelle > I apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you, Sara./
  • Jocelle > I'm afraid that the channel was removed from the line up. I am going to further verify on this.
  • Sara > this isn't an inconvenience, it's a travesty. The only reason we pay for cable at all is to have Bundesliga games
  • Sara > We could stream on our Roku or something for everything else.
  • Jocelle > I'm sorry about that.
  • Sara > Is GOL TV going to be added back?
  • Jocelle > Sara, please give me 1-3 minutes as I further work on your concern,.
  • Jocelle > Thank you for providing your account name, phone number, and address on this chat. I greatly appreciate your cooperation in protecting your account information.
  • Jocelle > While waiting, I would like to share to you that Comcast also offers great FAQ and Help forums located at www.Comcast.net to help you solve many issues on your own. You can also reach us through our Hotline 1-800-Xfinity (1-800-934-6489). It is our guarantee to be available to answer questions at your convenience, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
  • Jocelle > Thank you for waiting.
  • Sara > thank you - I read through a forum about this. Wondering what the latest plan is for GOL Tv
  • Jocelle > You are most welcome.
  • Jocelle > Sara, based on the update that I got, the GOL TV is temporarily removed between December 12, 2012 and February 5, 2013. I sincerely hope that it will be available again on Feb. 6, 2013

• Sara > Is there any assurance that it will be back Feb 6?
  • Jocelle > Based on the update that we received, they only stated the GOL TV will only be unavailable between December 12, 2012 and February 5, 2013, Sara. I am going to forward your request to our higher management for it to be our basis for further service innovation. I sincerely hope that everything will be back after the stated time-frame.

This is the latest as of 12/27/2012

Regular Contributor
Dereks13

This is potentially great news. I will give them until February to fix this mistake. 

In the meantime everybody should keep on the Bundesliga (DFL) and their club in Germany, as well as gol TV and Comcast, to get our games back on Comcast. I email them all a few times a week to pressure them into getting our games back on in Jan. 

Contributor
rez2748

DirecTV dropped Gol before Comcast did, thats why i switched to Comcast in the first place

Contributor
madchill

Here is hoping that they bring it back in HD!!! yes, one can dream...

Recognized Contributor
medziatkowicz

[ Edited ]

they aren't bringing it back. More than likely they let their carriage agreement expire thus they removed it.

They wouldn't have put legal notices out about it's removal if they were readding it.

New Visitor
namkroc

to whom
it.may concern. they.added Bein to.tjeir.sports.package.but.took.off gol. why.couldnt they.just.keep.both. what.was.the.harm. people.count.on.these channels. you liked the.soccer games gol
had. comcast doesnt think.of its.subscribers just.thenselves.
Contributor
rez2748

german bundesliga starts this weekend and no TV in USA because GolTV was dropped!

beIN is an Al Jazeera channel and i am not going to watch it.

it is a terrible situation that such a company can disregard their customers, like comcast does. they can only afford this because they are a monoply

Contributor

BRING BACK GOL TV

since you comcasters listen to the subscribers who wanted STUPID BEIN SPORT. why WONT YOU LISTEN TO THE USERS WHO WERE ROBBED OF WHAT THEY WATCH ON GOL TV I DONT WATCH ANYTHING ON BEIN SPORT THE ONLY SOCCER I WATCH IS ON GOL TV

BRING IT BACK. YOU DONT EVEN TELL YOUR SUPPORT STAFF YOU MADE THE CHANGE SO WHILE WE ALL COMPLAIN TO THEM ON THE PHONE THEY FEED US LIES BECAUSE YOU DONT EVEN TELL THEM WHAT YOU'RE DOING

New Visitor
andwolf

As many others in this forum, I am disappointed to see GolTV discontinued by comcast. To make my voice heard, I contacted customer service via online chat. Below is the transcript. The agent disputes the fact that GolTV is no longer available!!!?? Realy?? Another example of the grotesque incompetence by comcast, and their complete disregard for their customers. As soon as FIOS is going to be avaiable in my area, I am gone! The only reason they are still in business is their de facto monopoly.

• Problem: Comcast made the decision to drop GolTV, which has exclusive rights to the Bundesliga broadcasts, the German professional soccer league. Your decision is regrettable and leaves me no choice but to switch to Verizon FIOS in the near future
  • Andreas > My Issue: Comcast made the decision to drop GolTV, which has exclusive rights to the Bundesliga broadcasts, the German professional soccer league. Your decision is regrettable and leaves me no choice but to switch to Verizon FIOS in the near future
  • Jeff > Hello Andreas, Thank you for contacting Comcast Live Chat Support. My name is Jeff. Please give me one moment to review your information.
  • Jeff > Glad to have you in chat! I hope you are doing fine today.
  • Jeff > I see here that you are trying to access GolTV for Bundesliga broadcasts, correct Andreas?
  • Andreas > Correct. I realize you have no means to remedy this yourself, as the decision was made at a corporate level.I would appreciate if you could escalate my complaint to document, that you are going to loose customers, unless this decision is reversed. This is also evident in other customers contributions in your forums.
  • Jeff > I'm sorry to know about that and you are going to switch to Verizon.
  • Jeff > I am a customer myself and I would not want to loose one of the channels that I am patronizing too.
  • Jeff > I know what you feel right now and I would not want this situation to happen to you.
  • Jeff > Do not worry! I will do the best I can give just to resolve your concern today.
  • Jeff > May I know by the way where did you get the information about the dropping of Gol TV from our channel lineup?
  • Andreas > I would certainly be willing to reconsider, should comcast provide the coverage I am interested in
  • Jeff > I understand that.
  • Jeff > Where did you get the information about the dropping of Gol TV from our channel lineup?
  • Andreas > comcast bills apparenty contained a notice a few months back, though I missed it. I just happened to see that the channel disappeared, and previously confirmed with another agent, as well as on numerous pages on the internet that this decision was made. Apparently, BeIn is offered instead, which does not provide Bundesliga coverage, as they don't own the rights.
  • Jeff > Thank you so much for verifying.
  • Jeff > I thank you for bringing this concern to our attention.
  • Jeff > Since you are our valued Comcast customer, I'll be more than glad to assist you with your concern today.
  • Jeff > Before we continue, I hope you are doing great today. How is the day at home or at work going so far?
  • Andreas > ok
  • Jeff > That is wonderful! I hope all is well with you.
  • Jeff > To get started, please give me a minute or two while pulling up your account here.
  • Jeff > By the way, I'd like to share a location in our Comcast website where you can actually see help and support tips for any concerns on your cable TV, Internet, and phone service. Check out http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/ to know more about this customer friendly support page online.
  • Jeff > I'd like to remind you also of our Comcast Customer Guarantee - it's our promise to you that we stand behind our products and services. To know more, just check http://comcast.com/Corporate/Customers/CustomerGuarantee.html
  • Jeff > Thank you very much for patiently waiting. I have now your account pulled up.
  • Jeff > As per checking here Andreas, Gol TV is still being offered in your area.
  • Jeff > Also, I have not received or checked any information or notice about the removal of this channel from our channel listing.
  • Andreas > It does not show up on the channel list, and I previously confirmed with another Comcast agent, that the channel is no longer available. It appears, you don't have up to date information. BTW, the channel # for GolTV HD used to be 1513
  • Jeff > Thank you so much for verifying.
  • Jeff > Can you try to check channel 726?
  • Jeff > Let me know if you will get an error message.
  • Andreas > no response by my cable box. the prgramming guide shows no channel lestings between 504 and 785
  • Jeff > I need you to go to the regular channels please and go to channel 503 or 504. After that, please press CH+ on the remote.
  • Andreas > sorry, 726 is BEIN, I was previously just searching for HD channels
  • Jeff > That must be odd, Andreas. Gol TV is still in your channel listing and BEIN Channel should be in 583.
  • Jeff > Just to let you know, there is no maintenance or service outage affecting the area.
  • Jeff > There is nothing wrong as well with your account or misplacement of authorization codes that may cause the issue.
  • Jeff > With this, I will need to do basic troubleshooting with you to investigate the problem and find its resolution.
  • Jeff > Would you like to proceed now?
  • Andreas > BEIN is on 583 as well in spanish. 726 is the english language channel. Again, you seem to have an outdated version of the channel line-up available.
  • Jeff > Was BEIN channel in 583 before? If not, then there should be issues on your end and a troubleshooting needs to be done.
  • Andreas > This is not a "problem". This is the expected result of a coverage change by comcast. Could you please escalate this issue, as I originally requested? Thanks
  • Jeff > Yes sure. Andreas.
  • Jeff > I can also give you a link for you to initiate the request in your end.
  • Jeff > Here is it for you: http://www.comcast.com/customers/feedback/default.cspx?SCRedirect=true
  • Andreas > thanks. I realize that this is not your fault. However, it is extremely frustating for me to find that comcast agents are not even provided with up to date info on the current channel lineup. the change was made in late December!!! Please have your supervisor provide you with current information.
  • Andreas > For me as a customer, yet another reason to switch
  • Jeff > I understand you on that, Andreas.
  • Jeff > I will just take note everything here so the next rep will be able to easily assist you should you have further concerns.
  • Jeff > Do you have other concerns for me today? If you have anything else in mind, please do not hesitate to ask. I will be very eager to assist you further.
  • Andreas > No further issues. here is a reference for you: http://forums.comcast.com/t5/Channels-and-Programming/GOL-TV-where-d-you-go/td-p/1504139
  • Jeff > Thank you so much.
  • Jeff > Anyway, as per checking on the most reliable and up to date information, Gol TV should be in your channel listing.
  • Jeff > I would not let you to switch providers when in fact you had the wrong impression.
  • Jeff > But that's okay. I respect your decision.
  • Andreas > the link provided for feedback is not working. after checking the " yes" box, the page does not refresh! very frustrating!
  • Jeff > You can try to relaunch the page Andreas. It must be a browser problem.
  • Andreas > eventually you too will be updated and realize that you disseminated wrong information.
  • Jeff > I'm looking forward for that. But I doubt it's not.
  • Andreas > Fact is: GolTV is no longer avaiable to comcast subscribers in NJ
  • Jeff > Anyway, may I know if you still have any other cable Tv service concerns? I will be happy to assist you.
Contributor
x__man

Wow, bundesliga started, no more GOLTV

Contemplating to switch to DIRECT TV

Unbelievable

x.

New Visitor
cdmphy

While I agree with everybody that they should have told us, I personally loathe Gol TV.

WHen I covered the Bundesliga, the would lie to me contstantly.   They told me how they were going to expand the Bundesliga and then dropped everything for La Liga.  Even now, when the Bundliga is one of the few things they had, they would only show one or two games a weekend.   Rather than worry about them, you should spend your time sending letter to the league office and telling them that you would prefer them to leave Gol TV. 

So if this helps Gol TV collapse and gives somebody who will respect the league a chance to cover it, then I will be happy in the long run.

the second half is going to be a pain though

Regular Contributor
Dereks13

I've been trying everything to get the Bundesliga back on TV in the US. The DFB sent me this email telling me to contact the DFL. I suggest we all try that route since Comcast clearly doesn't care about its customers. 

hello fans, 

since 1st July 2001 - coinciding with the beginning of the 2001/2002 season - the Ligaverband (League Association) has been exclusively responsible for the German Bundesliga and 2nd Bundesliga. Therefore, you are kindly requested to direct all related enquiries (e.g. fixture lists, Bundesliga rights, Bundesliga marketing, etc.) to the League itself. 

The Liga GmbH has been entrusted with handling the operative business. Please write to: 

DFL Deutsche Fußball Liga GmbH
Guiollettstraße 44 - 46
60325 Frankfurt/Main 
Telefon:    ++4969/65005-0
Telefax:    ++4969/65005-555
E-Mail:    info@bundesliga.de

Yours faithfully 

DFB Press Department

Contributor

how many posts do we have to make for an employee of comcast to address this thread? helllooooo administrators?? can you give us answers as to why comcast help continues to tell customers we should still have Gol TV. can you please explain why you're so incompetent and have us wasting our time trying to get this fixed, being informed, "You should still have Gol Tv" by both telephone and online chat help???? come on. comcast is so pathetic it's not even funny anymore.

Regular Contributor
Dereks13

Comcast doesn't even respond to my emails anymore. "Comcast cares" is a joke. They don't care at all about customers. 

Contributor
bluz1

i just discovered it too it's gone , i hate it i hate comcast and all tv providers cause they suck us dry and don't even provide the channels we'd like and make us support channels i don't really want to support. i give them a month to bring goltv back if not i'm gone i'll go somewhere cheaper now that it doesn't matter anymore if the other have goltv or not.

oh by the way they did not let me know either, why because they don't give a flip all they care about is pay up suckers!!

Contributor
x__man

The guy in chat tells me they canned it because most viewers were ot interested.

Got to be a fat lie!

To protest I cancelled ALL premium packages.

x.