New Visitor
trishypoo

Ion TV Station

I live in the Boston area and ion station is not coming in. It flashes up for a few seconds and then i get the "we've detected an interruption in your service. Please check the connections. If the problem persists, please call comcast." All my other stations work though. It's just this one station (and it's part of the basic package I have). I tried calling Comcast and had them resend the refresh signal through the automated system. And that didn't work. so i tried calling in to talk somebody and after being on hold for about 10 mintues, the call was disconnected. Can't wait to get the survey call back! 

Is anyone else having this issue? Or any ideas of how to resolve if it's just one station that's having the issue? 

Thanks!

Official Employee
ComcastTeds

Re: Ion TV Station

trishypoo wrote:

I live in the Boston area and ion station is not coming in. It flashes up for a few seconds and then i get the "we've detected an interruption in your service. Please check the connections. If the problem persists, please call comcast." All my other stations work though. It's just this one station (and it's part of the basic package I have). I tried calling Comcast and had them resend the refresh signal through the automated system. And that didn't work. so i tried calling in to talk somebody and after being on hold for about 10 mintues, the call was disconnected. Can't wait to get the survey call back! 

Is anyone else having this issue? Or any ideas of how to resolve if it's just one station that's having the issue? 

Thanks!

Pixelation and audio-video dropout issues are almost always related to local or individual signal or connection issues. The issue can occur on a single channel or multiple channels due to the frequency or frequency range that the channel is delivered on. Changes in temperatures can also aggravate the issue.

Check to be sure that all of your cable connections are snug.

Give us a call at 1-800-COMCAST and we can start the troubleshooting process and get this resolved. Insist on a technician visit so that the signal levels can be reviewed and adjusted if necessary.

Thanks for your patience.