Visitor
llfield
Accepted Solution

Logo Channel

I have a quick question about the Logo Channel. 

On my last Comcast Bill, it stated that the channel would be added on December 16th, and it would be channel 178. 

It is now December 22nd and my on-screen guide doesn't even list channel 178.  It goes from channel 173 - BBC America - right to channel 181 - Bravo. 

I have contacted Comcast twice, received 2 completely different answers, and neither one was helpful. 

I am hoping someone on here can help me find out what's going on. 

My zip code is 61109.

Thank you for any help you can provide,

llfield

Silver Problem Solver
commanguy

Re: Logo Channel

The Fancast TV listings page shows LOGO on that channel for your zip code.

Have you tried entering that channel number in manually from the remote to see if it shows up? It is possible that the onscreen guide has not been updated for your area; which is surprising since that seems to get updated sooner than the Fancast page.

Visitor
llfield

Yes, I have entered 178 manually.  It just goes to channel 181. 

It's very confusing.  I receive the Logo OnDemand programs, but for some reason the channel itself is not appearing.

I appreciate you taking the time to help!

Silver Problem Solver
commanguy

No problem. I would hazard a guess that the date they stated has been put back for some reason. If I enter a channel that has nothing on it I just see question marks in the channel info bar and then the info bar goes away without chaning the channel. I have heard of the dates being missed before. With the OnDemand working that should mean the normal channel can't be far behind.

Visitor
llfield

I think you're right. 

Again, thank you for taking the time to reply.

Happy Holidays!