Visitor
madrid09

Re: PLEASE ADD BEIN SPORT USA

North of Boston will also get the english version of BeIn Sport on 12/12 (channel 192) and Gol TV will be removed. I thought we were supposed to get the english channel in HD? 

New Visitor
Fresh1

Hi can you please give me an update on when the channel will hit the Chicago Land area? I understand this is a  very important market for Comcast and as a customer I would like to be updated on the status of this channel.

Visitor
7Supermario

I had called Comcast asking for a date of when we gonna get bein sport in west palm beach, florida. I think is so rude that they don't even care about their customers, I just want an answer I want to know if in 2 months 2 years I paid like 150 every month I guess I don't deserve an answer. Please when we gonna have bein sport in west palm beach, please respond Comcast...

New Visitor

Please add BeIn sport in English  and High Def zip 02769.  Huge difference between the great fox socceror grams in HD and the awful SD Bein product that you all are serving up.

Contributor

If you really think Fox Soccer's HD looks good, you should be thanking the stars that NBC just won the rights to the EPL. Their HD actually looks HD.

Regular Contributor
socccermaster

When are we going to get the streaming version of Be in Sport?  That would be nice!  They talked about it but never delivered on that...It would be great to have ALL THE GAMES on streaming instead of a POOR programming of Bein...

Regular Contributor
Ymsv

For those who still don't have Fox Soccer HD won't have to worry about it next year for EPL. NBC will deliver it in beautiful HD. Thanx NBC.
Regular Contributor
DrumTek

We NEED Bein Sport in PALM BEACH COUNTY, FL! I STILL can't believe that a county 10 minutes from me has it and we don't!

Contributor
DocCoyote

I thought Oregon would have English Language beIn Sports...what is the hold up?

New Visitor
gelsound

Are we getting the HD feed when the English version shows up?

New Visitor
123Barcelona123

When will Bein Sports be available in West Palm Beach, Fl. DirectTV and Dish has it in the area so why does it take this long for Comcast to get it!!! 

Contributor
bodun43

It sounds too good --and easy so Comcast will probably drop the NBC sports channels

Contributor
EugeneMilan

UPDATE

12/12 Bein Sports English (400) coming to Chicago. (sports Entertainment Package) No information on SD or HD yet.     GOLTV Spanish and English  SD and HD no longer available. (Check your bill/statement for  channel listings)

NBC Network acquire EPL rights 2013-2014 Season. 80-85mil (4 times more than Fox has been paying). 380 games a year.   That leaves Fox Soccer Channel with only Champions League until 2014-2015!

Contributor

DC area getting beIN English (SD) in the middle of December. Channel 726.

New Visitor
Temo_pre

Is anything changing for Being Sports now that it their rights were bought by "WARNER cABLE?

http://rbr.com/time-warner-cable-bright-house-networks-to-launch-bein-sport/

Time Warner Cable, Bright House Networks to launch “beIN SPORT”

The new independent 24-hour global network dedicated to live and exclusive coverage of the world’s best soccer and international sports, will be carried exclusively by Time Warner Cable and Bright House Networks. 
Contributor
jtmlxx

[ Edited ]

The Comcast employee who sold me my subscription assured me TWO MONTHS AGO that the beIN Sport English channel would be available "soon".  What a lie!  What a fraud!

There has been no information about when the English channel will be added here in Oregon on the Comcast/Xfinity site, and it seems that Comcast refuses to supply an avenue for communication with its customers.  When I tried to get an answer from the local Comcast office, the people there pretended ignorance and told me to wait for an announcement on my bill.

Perhaps we need to act through the local agencies which regulate cable.

I notice that DocCoyote has complained about the absence of the English channel in Eugene.  Well, it's missing here in Portland, too.

Regular Contributor
Ymsv

I can't believe Comcast customers still struggling fighting to get BeIN English. Now that Liberty cable offered both channels in HD. Time Warner and Brighthouse gonna add them both soon. I got DirecTV now paying $52/month I got BeIN English In glamorous HD and BeIn Spanish in SD. Shame on comcast.
Recognized Contributor
medziatkowicz

what is liberty cable?

Regular Contributor
Ymsv

Liberty Cablevision of Puerto Rico
Recognized Contributor
medziatkowicz

that's what I got when looking it up just didn't make sense since comcast doesn't serve puerto rico

Regular Contributor
Ymsv

I don't understand what u r trying to say. I was just compare Comcast with other competitors out there.
Regular Contributor
bunsmac

Yeah I want Irish..

Regular Contributor
Ymsv

Time Warner and Brighthouse Cable are now having both beIN English and beIN Espanol in HD.
Regular Contributor
DrumTek

When is PALM BEACH COUNTY in south FL going to get Bein????

Official Employee
ComcastTeds

[ Edited ]

As a general update, Comcast is starting to deliver the standard definition version of BeiN Sports USA (the English language version) to multiple locations starting in December.

Check your cable box messages and messages in your cable invoice for more details on specific locations, channel numbers and timing.

In the areas where this channel is being added, it will be included in the Sports Entertainment Package (this version of the channel will not be included in the Multi-Latino package). 

The following areas are currently scheduled to get this new channel in December:

MD, VA, DC, PA, DE, NJ, WV, MA, NH, CT, IL and parts of FL

Additional locations are scheduled for January. I'll post those locations as we get closer to January.

Schedules and locations are subject to change. Check your cable box messages and information in your monthly cable invoice for more details on specific locations, channel numbers and timing for your area.

Thanks for your patience.

Official Employee
ComcastTeds

Fresh1 wrote:

Hi can you please give me an update on when the channel will hit the Chicago Land area? I understand this is a  very important market for Comcast and as a customer I would like to be updated on the status of this channel.

Should be next month for Chicago, see my post above this one. Thanks for your patience.  

Contributor

No CA and no HD ?!? Is this a joke????

Regular Contributor
Ymsv

Comcast Ted,
Does it mean that when beIN 1 English is added to the sport package beIN Ñ will be removed from sport package and will only available on Multilatino package? Those who wants both channels have to sign up for Multilatino and sports package???
Official Employee
ComcastTeds

fab2008 wrote:

No CA and no HD ?!? Is this a joke????

Additional locations are scheduled for January. I'll post those locations as we get closer to January.

I don't have any information to add regarding HD at this time.

Official Employee
ComcastTeds

Ymsv wrote:
Comcast Ted,
Does it mean that when beIN 1 English is added to the sport package beIN Ñ will be removed from sport package and will only available on Multilatino package? Those who wants both channels have to sign up for Multilatino and sports package???

In the areas where this new channel (beIN Sports USA) is being added, it will be included in the Sports Entertainment Package (beIN Sports USA will not be included in the Multi-Latino package). 

At this time, nothing is changing with the current level of service where the current beIN Sports en Espanol channel is located. 

Visitor
7Supermario

ComcastTed can you tell me Please when is Gonna be in west Palm beach, Florida Please?

New Visitor
jaminho

What a joke indeed. No CA and no HD. you'd better hurry up or I move to DirectTV. SD why dont we go black and white also?

Contributor
EugeneMilan

Dear Comcast,

Very Important. Please dont remove beIN Sports en Espanol from Sports Entertaiment Pac (they are showing different games) You guys already removing GOLTV channel.  Please keep both Bein Sports together!

Thanks,

Eugene Chicago

Official Employee
ComcastTeds

[ Edited ]

EugeneMilan wrote:

Dear Comcast,

Very Important. Please dont remove beIN Sports en Espanol from Sports Entertaiment Pac (they are showing different games) You guys already removing GOLTV channel.  Please keep both Bein Sports together!

Thanks,

Eugene Chicago

At this time, nothing is changing with the current level of service where the current beIN Sports en Espanol channel is located. 

Official Employee
ComcastTeds

[ Edited ]

DrumTek wrote:

When is PALM BEACH COUNTY in south FL going to get Bein????

Looking like January as the target timeframe to add both beiN Sports channels in your area,

Thanks for your patience. The necessary infrastructure work is almost complete in your area.   

Official Employee
ComcastTeds

7Supermario wrote:

ComcastTed can you tell me Please when is Gonna be in west Palm beach, Florida Please?

Looking like January as the target timeframe to add both beiN Sports channels in your area,

Thanks for your patience. The necessary infrastructure work is almost complete in your area.   

Regular Contributor
DrumTek

Will Palm Beach County, FL be getting the HD versions of beiN Sports in January? Or just the standard definition?

Official Employee
ComcastTeds

DrumTek wrote:

Will Palm Beach County, FL be getting the HD versions of beiN Sports in January? Or just the standard definition?

Standard definition versions are currently offered in the areas where we carry/will carry these channels. We don't currently offer the HD versions.  

Regular Contributor
DrumTek

Any word as to when in January Palm Beach County, FL will get Bein?

New Visitor
eric99edelman

Will Xfinity carry BeIN TV in Sarasota, Florida.

West Plam has it soon.... It better be avaliable here in Sarasota

Visitor
robertgarcia

Any idea when Comcast subscribers in Brandon, FL (33511) will get BeIN Sport?

Thanks!

New Visitor
Cgunnels

We are showing Bein Sports USA in Bonita Springs, FL on channel 638. This is the English version of the channel and not the Spanish version; the Spanish version is on 615. This is a great for SW FL.

Recognized Contributor
PSUMattDE

ComcastTeds wrote:

Standard definition versions are currently offered in the areas where we carry/will carry these channels. We don't currently offer the HD versions.  

Teds-

Can you please get a statement from Content on why we aren't seeing the HD version added? I mean, you're removing Gol TV SD and HD from my area and replacing it only w/the SD version of beIN USA. So, that throws out the bandwidth excuse. It's only fair to ask for a statement from content why we're continuing to see HD programming removed from our lineups with nothing in return. We all know the addition of these two channels has been a fiasco from the start - but to now replace an existing HD channel for soccer with nothing is just more of a slap in the face of fans.

Thank you.

Contributor
usry723

Is there any information as to when Bein could be available in the Augusta, GA area? 

New Visitor
Barca107

Comcast Teds, do you have any information on when it will be added to Jacksonville, FL?

New Visitor
akiml

Can you tell me where to find (what channel number) the BEIN Sport feed in New England- Cambridge MA area?

Recognized Contributor

bein sport USA gets added Jan 15 for  Fresno area.

New Visitor
dalecolin

My Comcast bill says 1/15/2013 for the English version.  No word on HD or not

New Visitor
milidon

i live in ponte vedra beach and every time i call comcast costumer services noone can give me an answer when is going to be avaible

New Visitor
milidon

can you please tell me if you have any idea when is going to be available in jacksonville fl and ponte vdera beach fl ? comcast is based on our city but they are not taking care of this issue