Contributor
peaches2165

Printed TV list of all channels

Hi,

I'm looking to print out a list of all xfinity channels at a glance.  Verizon had something similar to this and inserted it with monthly bill.  I don't want to keep jumping to the computer to find a station for my parents who are elderly.  they also have troubles using the guide on the tv.  Is there a simple at a glance printable station list?

Thanks

Cable Expert
JayInAlg

Re: Printed TV list of all channels

Most local Comcast offices have a nice copy.  In most markets it is included in the statement once a year or so.

Online PDF's are available for Michigan only.

Otherwise your only choice is to choose the "programming" tab at the top of this web page and choose "channel lineup".  You can copy and paste into Excel or Word and clean it up for the channels they receive on their digital package.

Contributor
peaches2165

I will do what you said.  We are new to xfinity and did call up and asked specifically for the list of channels.  The person on the phone assured us that they would mail it.  We've received a bill and other numerous letters about password but the listing of channels was not included.

Cable Expert
JayInAlg

The 800 support line doesn't have the nice local printouts, your better off if your close to your local Comcast office to stop in, some you need to ask, some have them in the lobby.

Email Expert
CCCarole

You can locate the offices cloest to you by clicking on the blue Customer tab at the top of this page, and click on Service Center locations.  You will be asked for your address, then will get a list of locations.

CC

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.