Visitor

Speed2

[ Edited ]

Would like to receive Speed2 online programming.  This is additional online content available from Speed channel.  Currently, it is only available to Time Warner customers.

http://www.speed2.com/about

Thanks

Jeff

Recognized Contributor

Re: Speed2

New Visitor
Draco_Rosso

I too would like to have access to this online network. I always wanted to watch DTM before the season ends. Anyword when comcast will have access to speed2?

PS:

I already contacted comcast about this.

New Visitor
Draco_Rosso

Comcast please please add speed2 to the boston area! This is international racing fans dreams come throught.

http://www.speed2.com/about

Contributor

Need - speed2 streaming in Kirkland WA

Who's going to be the first carrier to offer it?

New Visitor
ManiX

please please please please please Speed2 don't let Time Warner customers have all the fun. give Speed2 to us please please please please... don't make me switch to an inferior service just to get Speed2
New Visitor
Draco_Rosso

I would make the switch to dish network. Comcast has iron tight contract with my apartment building, so that means I have no choice but to pester Comcast! I think the main stumbling block is that speed network is own by Fox, which recently started to roll out authentication system.  That means that each cable provider now has to configure the contracts with FOX. I’m sure fox wants more money from cable provider before they grant us access.

New Visitor
Tweety911

I want speed2!!!!!!!!

S

New Visitor

Comcast please get speed2. Seriously.
Contributor

Highsider - Comcast please get speed2. Seriously

I guess in the mean time I'll have to continue to download the "broadcasts" via that motorsport torrent site. 

More and more, I'm watching online in real-time. http://www.wiziwig.tv/

S.

New Visitor
Motoguy

Speed2 would be nice to see some more motorcycle content. Please add.

New Visitor
Legranja

Speed2 and customer service issues

I am a die hard car racing fan, and I can't get over that I am not able to get Speed2 because Comcast does not offer that service. I will defenetely switch cable services when the contract is up. Comcast is bad! Six months after I established the service, I still have not gotten the $300 gift card that was promise to me. Worst yet I have all three services, phone, Internet, and tv.
New Visitor
moonquestion

Re: Speed2 and customer service issues

I want Speed2 and I want it now!

Contributor
zke007

add me to the list of people that want speed2.... want it right nowwwwwwww

Visitor

[ Edited ]

It's been almost 2 years since I started this thread requesting Speed2.  Please! Please! Please!

New Visitor
Tweety911

Please we want SPEED2.COM

New Visitor
ferrariDMC

I would also like this one added. 

New Visitor
dave6145

Direc TV, Dish, Time Warner, Cox, Verizon, Bright House and Cable Vision all have Speed2 content available, but not Comcast.  Again big bad Comcast is not giving its customers what they want.

Contributor

You're right. I checked today and Verizon now has speed2. 

Time for a phone call to check it out. 

Comcast, "last with the least?"

New Visitor
SPEED2-hopeful

SPEED2 SPEED2 SPEED2 SPEED2 SPEED2

Who else wants Comcast/Xfinity to offer SPEED2?  I have sent numerous requests from the SPEED2 web site as well as emails directly to Comcast.  The only answer I got from Comcast was that there was no interest in it.  I searched SPEED2 in the Comcast forums and found over 5000 views to previous people asking for it ... How about we make this go viral and see if we can get Comcast's attention that way?  What is the best way to do that ... for us to get 5000 "likes" ... or 5000 "replies" ... or 5000 new posts, all asking for the same thing?

New Visitor
SPEED2-hopeful

I agree -  I started a new post about it today.  How can we get Comcast's attention?

New Visitor
SPEED2-hopeful

I agree -  I started a new post about it today.  How can we get Comcast's attention?

Silver Problem Solver
rog286713

Re: SPEED2 SPEED2 SPEED2 SPEED2 SPEED2

you also need to think about this.  comcast has over 20 million customer in order to make a dent how many do you think you will really need. 

New Visitor
SPEED2-hopeful

Re: SPEED2 SPEED2 SPEED2 SPEED2 SPEED2

Comcast did not get 20 million customers over night;  every journey begins with a single step, etc.

I don't know how many SPEED2 enthusiasts Comast would need to be swamping them with emails to make them sit up and notice, but I HAVE noticed that the number of their competitors who now offer SPEED2 in my area has grown from 4 to 8 in the last 18 months. I now have a choice of Time Warner Cable, Bright House, Cablevision, Dish, Cox, DirecTV, Verizon and WOW! ... but I don't want to swap if we can get Comast to do the right thing.

Don't you feel let down by Comcast when you pay them hundreds of dollars a year to watch their cable-provided TV shows, you see their TV ads that tell you to "sign-up now for SPEED2", and when you go to sign up you get the equivalent of "Thanks for your cable-bill money but you are not important enough for us to be bothered with right now; please send an email that no-one will read and we will do nothing to help you.  We appreciate your business.  Insincerely, Comcast."

Do you think Comast would already be providing access to SPEED2 if it was the only way to watch NASCAR or another super-popular sport like that?  

Stand up for "the little guy" and tell Comcast that they need to provide SPEED2 ... NOW!

New Visitor
jamoto5

My second time posting here (under a different username).  Comcast, I'm seriously considering switching when the contract is up, largely due to lack of Speed2.com.  As the Speed Channel turns more into NASCAR and reality tv, more of us enthusiasts and car nuts will have a need for the Speed2 content, and more of us will become dissatisfied with Comcast and go elsewhere to get our fix if need be. Is anybody listening?!?!

Contributor
zke007

Holy Cow my post has been removed.

Comcast you people are a bunch of low lifes

Cable Expert
JayInAlg

zke007

I am looking at your posts, none have been removed.  Your posts are all in a thread about speed2.com here.

New Visitor

yes I will be switching to verizion they just layed cable in my area so now we have options. want speed2 now that the regular speed sucks.

New Visitor
Michalee

Any word, why Comcast is refusing to add Speed 2 channel?

New Visitor
pzambos

No joke.  Speed2 has been out for awhile, and considering that there is less 4 and 2 wheel coverage on TV now, Speed2 would be an easy solution to make current customers (me) happy.  Comcast, you really need to get on this.  Every time I follow up only to find that there is no progress on this issue, it makes me want to change providers that much more.