Contributor

WWE Wrestlemania

My son ordered WWE Wrestlemania and it is not working.   What is the problem?  You would think that if you pay $54 for a service that it would be working.

New Visitor

WWE Wrestlemania

i ordered wrestlemania and its not coming on

Silver Problem Solver
reasd

Re: WWE Wrestlemania

Hello,

This is a customer to customer help forum. You should call 1-800 comcast or 1-800 xfinity.

Contributor

Also ordered Wrestlemania and it is not working....can't believe this.  Can't get a tech person on chat or anybody on the phone.  What's the deal, Comcast?!?!?!?!?

Contributor

mines not working either.  i ordered it at 12 today.  the guide said it started at 5.  im sure that was just preshow but as it got closer to 7 i called.  its 7:17 now, been on hold for 30 minutes and waiting to chat online for about 15.  getting really pd

New Visitor
Hottmama2121

i cant get on and i ordered it for $64.99 for HD and NOTHING!!!! I have work in the morning and my kids have school.....i think the people that cant watch desreve a full refund and extras this is crazy best service ha!

New Visitor
Diesetter72

Mines not either...keeps saying "order as planned" when i hit buy....but its not starting  FRUSTRATED

New Visitor
amoyer6797

[ Edited ]

:smileyangry:

Spoiler
We can't get watch it either!!

Contributor

This is really making me mad.  If they put this Pay Preview on my bill I will be so MAD!! 

New Visitor
eddocjr

Same problem here too....ordered today at 12 and still noting been on hold for 20mins!!!!! This is b.s.....way to go Comcast.........I think I am gonna try Verizon.......THANKS ALOT!!!!!!!!

Contributor

I have a houseful of teens who are here to watch Wrestlemania and NOTHING.  What is wrong with your service?

New Visitor
Hottmama2121

i agree, comcast is supposed to have the best service, im gonna call direct tv tomorrow...this is so a waste of time and money

Visitor
Visitor

Same here. No one answering phone at Comcast, although it says our order was confirmed we are getting NOTHING!!!

Contributor
jb2008

so since my last comment got deleted.....this messed up....been on hold unnecessarily too long only to be told was going to be transferred again....will be demanding refund

Contributor
shawnbuddha1016

WOW!!!!!!! How sad is this? This started at 7 and here it is 730 and still nothing. it looks like i wasted 55 of my hard earned bucks. Way to mess up a birthday comcast. All i know is i better not be charged for this. So much for the best service around.

New Visitor
eddocjr

Hey I just turned my cable box on and off and it came on!!!!!! Try that peeps!!!!

Contributor

Anybody that reaches a solution or explanation, please post on this thread so that the rest of us are aware.  Also will be demanding a credit in the a.m.  Also considering changing providers!!!!!  UUUGGGGHHHHHH

Contributor
jb2008

didnt work

New Visitor
SMD616

turning it off and on didnt work for me :smileysad:

Visitor
Visitor

Didn't work for us either. Demanding payment tomorrow. Been on hold for 37 minutes

Contributor

didn't work

Contributor
shawnbuddha1016

40 minuets later It FINALE CAME on. It seems someone forgot to turn It on at the station

New Visitor
Diesetter72

still nothing..............

Contributor

still nothing here....maybe it's a wave and will reach everybody before the main event.

Contributor
jb2008

zilch on my tv....40 minutes later...still on hold with "customer serverice"

New Visitor
amygill7603

omfg!! I ordered it too and its not working. I cant get a hold of any one on the 24 hr chat room either. according to the automated system I owe them money. which i do but not that much.

Visitor
Visitor

Nothing here! still on hold.I don't think anyone is in the call center. They all ran home. This is absolutely ridiculous.

New Visitor
amygill7603

we did and still nothing its saying program is purchased

Contributor
jb2008

been on hold since 630 got a rep to ansr 715 was told was going to be transfered to reapir rep and nothing still...still holding..stil demanding refund

New Visitor
tntmondy

Same problem here. We ordered it, it is not on, they have charged our account. I have been on hold, and I am still holding for the last 50 minutes.  Customer service clearly is not a priority.

New Visitor
amygill7603

how are you guys getting ahold of comcast i tried but closed and cannot even get a tech online

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

FWIW, I did not order it. But I can say I am not surprised y'all are having trouble getting what you ordered.

This same thing happens with comcast  every time there is a big wrestling event on PPV.

Comcast cannot get it right. Call and demand that the charge be taken off your bill. If you get no joy with this post in the BILLING forum. We can give you alternate contacts.

Comcast employees must be authorized to post in the forum in an official capacity. Employees posting here have their names in red and are designated as employees. Names not in red are customers.

This is done to protect customers and for assurance that they are dealing with a Comcast employee.
Non-Authorized Employees are allowed to post but cannot state they are employees nor can they allude to being employees.

Contributor
jb2008

amygill7603 wrote:

how are you guys getting ahold of comcast i tried but closed and cannot even get a tech online

apparently they close at 7 but i called at 630 BEFORE they went home and the "customer service" thing to do is handle the issue BEFORE they all go home but noooooooooo.....

Contributor

What a load of total BS.  I finally got someone on the phone and they said it was showing that it is working....was not working on MY end.  So, he reset service there and it works. This was after I unplugged and restarted my box and it still did not work.  However, he said that it was showing fine on our end before that.  I tell you one thing if they do not credit something to my account on this, I am switching service.  They know there is a problem and for someone telling you that it is working fine it is total BS!!! 

New Visitor
nhall1108

Has anyone had any luck with actually unplugging their box, not just turning it off? We just did and it's doing some update... I'll let you all know if it works for me. First time I've every done payper view with any carrier and it's not making me feel it's worth it. I've been on hold over 40 minutes and all they say is "we know there's an issue, we have techs working diligently to fix the problem" 

Missed the entire preshow and opening acts... 

New Visitor
jmattb1967

I was having the same trouble but when I finally spoke with a tech rep, after 18 minutes on hold, he stated that the signal was sent to my 3 DTA boxes and NOT my HD box?!!!! How is that possible? I ordered it in HD and it was sent to my DTA boxes? lol These guys SUC!!!! He credited me $10 and it is now on my HD channel. Call Comcast and wait on hold for your order. Thanks Comcast!!! Idiotssss!

Contributor
jb2008

unplugged box got no where still nothing....

Contributor

We were on hold for well over an hour before someone finally answered.

New Visitor
SMD616

I ordered it 3 days ago, missed first hour, and after being on hold for an hour I finally got a tech...he credited my account $13 for the hour missed...Im sure my son will understand NOT, comcast you SUCK!

New Visitor
Diesetter72

What number are you calling to get to a tech??

Contributor

1800XFINITY....got right through

New Visitor
jd80

whats going on tech no help  going elsewhere

Visitor
Visitor

We called COMCAST and were on hold from 7:00 - 8:15. Finally someone answered said it should be on on 10 - 12 minutes. We will see!!!

New Visitor
a_burke009

I have been on hold with 1 800 comcast for over an hour and still not able to watch wrestleMania We have miss 30 minutes of the event already is anyone going to answer the phones....

New Visitor
rumphfam

Had the same problem with this ppv. I did 2 things: got on wwe webpage sent an eamil letting them know how much comcast is messing with them also letting them know where I was and then turned off and on the cable box after unpluging and have the computer at comcast send me a signal. So an hour and half into the ppv I am able to watch it!!!!!!!!

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

rumphfam wrote:

Had the same problem with this ppv. I did 2 things: got on wwe webpage sent an eamil letting them know how much comcast is messing with them also letting them know where I was and then turned off and on the cable box after unpluging and have the computer at comcast send me a signal. So an hour and half into the ppv I am able to watch it!!!!!!!!

You and anyone else who finally get it AFTER it came one should also demand a credit. You purchased the ENTIRE event, not a PARTIAL event.

As stated above if you have problems with getting credit post in the billing forum.

Comcast employees must be authorized to post in the forum in an official capacity. Employees posting here have their names in red and are designated as employees. Names not in red are customers.

This is done to protect customers and for assurance that they are dealing with a Comcast employee.
Non-Authorized Employees are allowed to post but cannot state they are employees nor can they allude to being employees.

New Visitor
Diesetter72

I am online with analyst, and hubby is on phone with tech...we will get in eventually!!!!

New Visitor
Uva1994
I ordered the WM28 PPv today. Channel 501 said it was ordered, but it never came on. After an hour on hold, we finally got tech support on the phone. He said the order wasn't showing in the system. We went back and forth several times with me saying, My TV screen says it is ordered, and him saying, It's not showing in the system. I'm missing WM28 tonight. First thing tomorrow, I'm scheduling an installation with a new cable and Internet provider. I've been a Comcast customer dating back to your adelphia days. You will not get another cent from me.
New Visitor
Diesetter72

Its on!!!!!...guess I have to watch the beginning after the show

Contributor

still nothing for me....after having 2 different types of signals sent to box...still nothing.  did get a full credit, though.