Contributor

What does HBO cost per month?

This can't be a hard question. I know I can get HBO for $10 a month during the special sign-up promotion. I want to know what it will cost AFTER the promo ends, but all I can get Comcast to tell me online is "$10.50-$23 a month, depending on services." Comcast knows where I live. Why can't they just tell me the price without wasting my time with a phone call?

Just tell me the real price, fer cryin' out loud.

Cable Expert
JayInAlg

Re: What does HBO cost per month?

Because  this is user to user community forum, and prices vary by market area, no one on this forum can give you an exact price.

Here's the price list for my area near Chicago.

prem.JPG

Contributor

Thanks, and this is my exact point. Comcast knows the price by market. They know where I live. Why isn't this information easily available?

Visitor
slayerguy

It dosen't really matter what HBO,Cinemax,Stars,ect. cost separately because you can't purchace them alone.They are all bundled together one silly way or another so even if you just want HBO or just Cinemax and Showtime or The Movie Channel and Starz they won't let you do that you have to pick a package bundle which is ridiculous.They state the prices per channel but they don't let you pick and choose the ones you want and the ones you don't want,It is very frustrating..I just tried to get rid of a couple pay channels and the person told me "It doesn't work that way".And then i asked about a different package down grade and he told me it would actually cost me more money, And if i wanted HBO i would still have to have it packaged with starz.So why don't they just have the package prices instead of the prices per channel? Because they are trying to make it as confusing as possible.I swear i was so close to telling the guy to cancel everything but if i did that i'd have no phone,internet or cable.So i guess  i'm stuck paying these ridiculous prices..

Recognized Contributor
randomguy10

You most definitely can order premium channels seperately and they don't have to be bundled with other premiums.  I pay for HBO seperate on my package right now.

Recognized Contributor
randomguy10

Also if you go on your my account and view the pdf copy of your December bill it has a full rate card of the prices for everything, including premiums.

Visitor
slayerguy

Thank you very much for you quick response randomguy10.:smileyhappy: