Recognized Contributor
Accepted Solution

Why Did The Music Choice Channel Lineup Change?

I realize it was awhile back when the Music Choice channels altered their lineup, but I just saw Music Choice mentioned in another thread. When they altered their lineup, they took a lot of good music channels off & added some that seemed to combine one or more of the channels that had been in the previous lineup. I am not very pleased with the choices now being offered. Figuring that this issue has already been addressed, I went through the Channels and Programming forum for awhile back but couldn't locate anything about this. 

Am I right in assuming that Comcast has a contract with Music Choice and therefore just carries the channels that Music Choice offers, or was this something Comcast did on their own (maybe to free up more channel space)? If I want to ask about some of the old channels being restored, or just to complain, should I direct it to Music Choice? If so, how would I go about contacting them?   

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

Re: Why Did The Music Choice Channel Lineup Change?

Dougie, is This Thread:Change in Music Choice channels what you tried to find?

The last post has a link to Music Choice feedback.

Comcast employees must be authorized to post in the forum in an official capacity. Employees posting here have their names in red and are designated as employees. Names not in red are customers.

This is done to protect customers and for assurance that they are dealing with a Comcast employee.
Non-Authorized Employees are allowed to post but cannot state they are employees nor can they allude to being employees.

Recognized Contributor

Re: Why Did The Music Choice Channel Lineup Change?

Yep, that's what I was looking for but was too dumb to find. Thanks, Queen-Evie, couldn't a done it without ya! I'll mark your reply with a "solved".