New Visitor
princessdi328

what happens to the style channel?

I tried to switch to the Style network and something called esquire channel what kind of mess is that?

Silver Problem Solver
commanguy

Re: what happens to the style channel?

Style Network has been rebranded as Esquire Channel and the programming changed.

Some of the Style Network shows may be on E!, Bravo, or Oxygen.

Visitor
jabre78

Esquire channel is awful!!!  

Have I missed something....all we get is Sex in City. Ridiculous!  What is the purpose of Esquire?

Does some higher power plan on improving that channel.

Did Style channel move or close down?  

Geesh I tell ya

Silver Problem Solver
commanguy

Style Channel as it used to be no longer exists.

Esquire is geared more to urban younger men

As posted above some of the programming from the Style Channel may be or may not be found on those other channels. A lot of the return for those shows is dependent on the production companies that made them I guess.

New Visitor
egtswife

Style Network

Where did the Style Network go?  No way will I watch Esquire.

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

commanguy wrote:

Style Channel as it used to be no longer exists.

Esquire is geared more to urban younger men

As posted above some of the programming from the Style Channel may be or may not be found on those other channels. A lot of the return for those shows is dependent on the production companies that made them I guess.

Comcast employees must be authorized to post in the forum in an official capacity. Employees posting here have their names in red and are designated as employees. Names not in red are customers.

This is done to protect customers and for assurance that they are dealing with a Comcast employee.
Non-Authorized Employees are allowed to post but cannot state they are employees nor can they allude to being employees.