New Visitor
ourobolus

Can't view "current customer" prices

Hi,

I can log in to my account normally, but when I go to, say, the TV page and click to see Prices for Current Customers, it redirects me to a login page where I need to put in my phone number and last 4 of my SSN.  I do that, and it just keeps reloading that same page, so I never actually get to see the prices. Any ideas?

Official Employee
ComcastJoe

Re: Can't view "current customer" prices

ourobolus wrote:

Hi,

I can log in to my account normally, but when I go to, say, the TV page and click to see Prices for Current Customers, it redirects me to a login page where I need to put in my phone number and last 4 of my SSN.  I do that, and it just keeps reloading that same page, so I never actually get to see the prices. Any ideas?

What web browser and operating system are you using?

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

New Visitor
ourobolus

WinXP and both IE 7 and Firefox 3.6.28.

Unfortunately I'm at work currently and can't make too many changes. Just curious as to why it won't work.

Official Employee
ComcastJoe

ourobolus wrote:

WinXP and both IE 7 and Firefox 3.6.28.

Unfortunately I'm at work currently and can't make too many changes. Just curious as to why it won't work.

If it is possible:

Can you access the site from work and see if you can get past that screen? This will help us narrow down the issue.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Silver Problem Solver
reasd

Hello,

You can always try clearing your browser, cookie and cache files.

Email Expert
CCCarole

FWIW-

fFrefox is now up to Version 11, and Internet Explorer iss up to Version 9....Might want to consider upgrading too.

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

New Visitor
rachelwt

I am having the same problem -- have tried a variety of computer operating systems and web browsers. I can login with my username and password and access my account to pay bills. But when I try to change my service, as a 'current customer' and enter my phone number and last 4 digits of my SS#, I get the message "Missing or Invalid Information". I've been on the phone w/Comcast for over 2 hours and NO ONE can help me. It's incredibly frustrating that an internet company can't help with their own website. Can YOU help?

Contributor
plsnotifyadmin

Let's compare businesses.

The Amazon.com web site loads qiuckly. It is easy to use, and all prices are clearly shown. 

The Comcast.com site does not load quickly. Many button options requires me to login again, and NO prices are shown. 

I shop at Amazon because it offer great service at a fair price. I use Comcast for one reason. Comcast has a monopoly in my area. It is the only broadband provider.

New Visitor
patsy621

I have the same problem, unable to access the available options to change service (bundle, triple play). Whether we use my husband's or my info (email/soc sec #), it says "not the primary user...cannot make changes...", even though my email is noted as primary account.

New Visitor
mck1019

I got the same message as patsy621 while trying to research pricing, etc for Comcast Voice. I called and was told I have to use my Comcast email address to login. I got my Comcast account using my Yahoo email address and have never used any Comcast email address for at least 10 years. Comcast is FORCING their customers to use their email address, even if they never have. That's an unfair business practice! Too bad ATT only has phone service in my area or I'd look into their DSL.

So, in short, OS, browser, history, cookies, etc have NOTHING to do with it. It's ALL the Comcast MONOPOLY!