Visitor
DCell
Accepted Solution

Comcast supplied pin doesn't work

I just received my pin in the mail and to appease the FCC I am faithfully trying to enter it into the security section on this site and choose a new 4 digit pin and a security question. The trouble I'm having is that the Comcast supplied number is 5 letters long. I've tried leaving every letter out but no variation works. Any suggestions? It has been an absolute nightmare just trying to set up an account intended to make life easier.

Official Employee
ComcastJoe

Re: Comcast supplied pin doesn't work

DCell wrote:

I just received my pin in the mail and to appease the FCC I am faithfully trying to enter it into the security section on this site and choose a new 4 digit pin and a security question. The trouble I'm having is that the Comcast supplied number is 5 letters long. I've tried leaving every letter out but no variation works. Any suggestions? It has been an absolute nightmare just trying to set up an account intended to make life easier.

Please send your account # or Comcast.net email address and phone number to we_can_help[at]Comcast[dot]com so we can assist you.

We ask you to e-mail us because we don't want you to release your personal information in a public forum.

Please also include a link to this post so we can accurately track your issue.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Visitor
DCell

Re: Comcast supplied pin doesn't work

Thank you, Joe. I will send that info right away,:smileyhappy: