New Visitor
checca

Keep losing email access - states invalid username/password

My issue is that about every 2nd or 3rd time I try to get my email, I get a window saying the username or password is invalid.  I check the stored password  and it will be correc.t   I have to delete the account and set it up again.  Then it will be fine for a few accesses.

This only occures with my comcast account, not my gmail or other accunts stored on the computer.   I am using Firefox on a linux system. No recent changes to the system, but this has been going on for about a month now.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Bruce Checca

brucechecca@comcast.net

Official Employee
ComcastJoe

Re: Keep losing email access - states invalid username/password

checca wrote:

My issue is that about every 2nd or 3rd time I try to get my email, I get a window saying the username or password is invalid.  I check the stored password  and it will be correc.t   I have to delete the account and set it up again.  Then it will be fine for a few accesses.

This only occures with my comcast account, not my gmail or other accunts stored on the computer.   I am using Firefox on a linux system. No recent changes to the system, but this has been going on for about a month now.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Bruce Checca

brucechecca@comcast.net

Next time it happens, try resetting your password even if it is the same password you are using.

Then try signing in. If it is still telling you that it is invalid after a few tries, let me know.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Email Expert
CCCarole