Visitor

having problems with user name

when I try to use my user name I keep getting zzzzzzz and it would not allow me sign in into other webpages.

julia

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

Re: having problems with user name

Can you be more specific about what is happening?

Comcast employees must be authorized to post in the forum in an official capacity. Employees posting here have their names in red and are designated as employees. Names not in red are customers.

This is done to protect customers and for assurance that they are dealing with a Comcast employee.
Non-Authorized Employees are allowed to post but cannot state they are employees nor can they allude to being employees.

Silver Problem Solver
reasd

Hello,

Just wondering if you are using the software constant guard? I have search the web and found out that some how it does strange things like encrypting your keypad. If you have this program I would delete it.

Visitor

thank you for your guidance.  I deleted constant guard and the problem went away.  .thanks agsin, alfie1

Silver Problem Solver
reasd

alfie1 wrote:

thank you for your guidance.  I deleted constant guard and the problem went away.  .thanks agsin, alfie1

Hello,

Glad to help out. If this problem was solved could you please mark it as solved.

Thanks