Contributor

Blocked Info

When I try to open certain sites and info areas, (e.g. Comcast Help), I get blocked and a pop up explanation point in a yellow field, (cartoon word type). What is it and how do I correct? Thanks

Connection Expert
JamesR

Re: Blocked Info

Can you please tell us what the message is? What is the popup message. Thank you
Email Expert
CCCarole

If you are seeing the yellow exclmation point icon on the task bar (bottom left)  Click on it and it will show the details.  Post the details.

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

Contributor

There is no message. When I left click on help or running ads a small "cloud" (Cartoon dialogue) pops up with a yellow background and a red exclamation point inside. The click doesn't open. There is nothing placed in the task bar. It appears with the click at the the click point

Gold Problem Solver
BruceW

raswart wrote: There is no message. When I left click on help or running ads a small "cloud" (Cartoon dialogue) pops up with a yellow background and a red exclamation point inside. The click doesn't open. There is nothing placed in the task bar. It appears with the click at the the click point

Have you run a full virus scan?

Email Expert
CCCarole

Which browser/version are you using?  Which operating system?  Can you post some of the other websites that are giving you this pop up?  (post the full url)

Do you have your Pop Blocker enabled?

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

Contributor

Sites = The "help" button on the Xfinity Email toolbar

Some, not all, of the Ad sites on the Email Main Page 

It appears to be a standard "pop-up" message type icon, Red lightning bolt in a yellow field , sometimes it allows me to open site in a seperate page, sometimes not! AM using IE 9. Does not happen in Firefox.