Contributor
rscrocker

3-hours on hold, still no solution - Xfinity is the same old Comcast

I help manage four Xfinity accounts and provide consulting to people on their HDTV entertainment and streaming media services.

It is difficult for me to believe that customer service could get worse for Comcast/Xfinity, but my experience this week indicates otherwise.  Something as simple as asking for an email confirmation of a service order to move the Triple Play services from one address to another had me on multiple holds and dropped calls for more than 3-hours.  And still no email.  How hard can it be?  The final recommendation made to me was that I should drive the 40-minutes to a service center and ask them to print a copy of the scheduled service.  Still no solution.  Who in Comcast cares?

Maybe the better effort is to start contacting our city governments to share our frustrations on the overwhelmingly poor customer service provided by Xfinity/Comcast. See how Seattle is responding the Xfinity bad service.

Cable Expert
i-am-nerdburg

Re: 3-hours on hold, still no solution - Xfinity is the same old Comcast

To get help, you can contact Comcast Corporate Customer Service (we_can_help@cable.comcast.com) Send a link to this thread and your account details. You can also ask for help via Twitter (@ComcastCares) or Facebook.

Cable Expert
i-am-nerdburg

Re: 3-hours on hold, still no solution - Xfinity is the same old Comcast

rscrocker wrote:

See how Seattle is responding the Xfinity bad service.

Wow, that's pretty impressive. I wonder how many other franchise agreements have the same requirement? That's a great idea for consumers.