New Visitor
esaylor

Another complaint nobody will ever read

Just wanted to say since the move from analog to digital, my satisfaction has significantly dropped. I was perfectly happy with the way things were. The TV channels made sense to me and I was able to find what I wanted. Since going digital I can't find anything, I'm having to use multple remotes for all TV's where I used to be able to use just one. There are 3 sometimes 4 channels that appear to be exactly the same but on different channels. It's really just a mess. If it were not for the internet, I would drop the service and use satallite.

New Visitor
ChronicPain

Re: Another complaint nobody will ever read

Very true, from standard channels to HD channels that repeat again in the 800's just complicates things. This was done more then likely for job security. I still think that satallite services + comcasts basic internet service (19.99) is still 30-40$ cheaper then any package they advertise. Buy your own cable modem and save rental and franchise fee's they would add to your bill.

imo, comcasts customer service is far from anything they claim, i'm concidering DSL and satallite service just to save myself the headaches and few more $ in my pocket to boot