New Visitor
coculacharlie

Anyone know the cost after 6 months on the 19.95 promo.?

will appreciate any info and directions to handle "the Comcast Maze"....worst scene of costs hiding I've seen.

Email Expert
CCCarole

Re: Anyone know the cost after 6 months on the 19.95 promo.?

coculacharlie wrote:

will appreciate any info and directions to handle "the Comcast Maze"....worst scene of costs hiding I've seen.

The Forums are monitored primarily by other users like yourself.  Pricing varies in different areas of the country tho.  I would call 1-800 comcast and ask them for the current pricing for you in your own area.

There are also different Speed Tiers for Internet service which also effects the price.

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

Bronze Problem Solver
UHFhd

Re: Anyone know the cost after 6 months on the 19.95 promo.?

Offer ends 6/21/11, and is limited to new residential customers. Not available in all areas. Offer limited to Performance Internet and requires subscription to either Comcast TV or phone service at regular rates. To qualify for offer, service must be ordered via www.comcast.com. After first 6 months, monthly service charge goes to $34.99 for months 7-12. After 12 months, or if any service is cancelled or downgraded, regular charges apply. Comcast’s current monthly service charge for Performance ranges from $42.95 to $60.95, and may vary depending on your area and other Comcast services (if any) received. Limited to service to a single outlet. Equipment, installation and taxes extra.          

in my area            ^^^^^^^^^^       that's the info given online hidden under details and restrictions popup window  ,  only real way to find out is call or do the online chat and keep a copy of the chat for your records .      Be sure to ask about any installation charges , tech visits , and equipment .