New Visitor
phwaters01

Billing discount for veterans?

It has recently come to my attention that several communication providers offer a discount on their phone bill for veterans.  Does Comcast/Xfinity offer any discount for phone and Internet service?  If so, how does one take advantange of this offer.

Phil Waters

Security Expert
USAF_E-8_RET

Re: Billing discount for veterans?

phwaters01 wrote:

It has recently come to my attention that several communication providers offer a discount on their phone bill for veterans.  Does Comcast/Xfinity offer any discount for phone and Internet service?  If so, how does one take advantange of this offer.

Phil Waters

Hi Phil,

First, if you are a vet, thanks for your service.  As a Comcast customer for longer than I can remember (I go back as far as when it was @ Home (circa 2002) in this area, I have never known, nor heard of a discount for Veterans.  So if there is a discount and you find out about - let me know.  :smileywink:

I know there are lots of discounts out there floating around for Vets (and I do take advantage of them having dedicated 23 1/2 years to the USAF), but I do not beleive Comcast offers any, nor do they offer any I am aware of for our seniors who are on limited income.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'