New Visitor
ahaulbrooks1

COMCAST SUCKS

Easter weekend, family coming into town, and the NCAA basketball tournament to entertain the men while dinner cooks. Also spring break for the children, so the TV's will be getting a lot of use.

I wake up Saturday morning to find that our DVR box has went into system setup mode, it stops at 90% and times out asking me to call customer service. I call customer service and am on the phone with them for 2 hours. They can send a technician out Tuesday....4 days out...to take a look. But I will most likely lose all the shows on my DVR etc. etc. Tuesday comes, the technician comes out and works on the box....now all the boxes in the house aren't working and are stuck in setup mode....he works for about 30 minutes, looks at my husband and says, "I don't know what's wrong." Gets in his van and leaves. When I call after getting home from work to explain the situation I am told I will have to wait another 3 days to have another technician come out and troubleshoot. When I ask to speak to a supervisor I am put on hold and have been redirected to Miami, FL where they cannot access my SC account. This happens TWICE. The third time I am told a supervisor will call me back within an hour. I never received a call from the supervisor. STILL HAVEN'T HEARD FROM A SUPERVISOR.

In the meantime I have called Direct TV and set up installation, next day. I call Comcast this morning to cancel my cable service and low and behold they can send an emergency technician out in the next hour. TOO LATE. All the while trying to sell me on some promotions to keep me as a customer. HELLO, promotions don't matter when you have no service. I will never recommend Comcast to anyone, EVER. And every chance I get I will tell people how horrible their service is. They don't care about the customer and leave you feeling helpless, angry and frustrated while they charge the bajesus out of you.

TEAM DIRECT TV!