New Visitor

COMCAST SUCKS

Went to the store today and was told I had to wait for 45 minutes for help. Left there and have been trying to call them now for over half hour. 

COMCAST SUCKS

Visitor

Re: COMCAST SUCKS

Yes, they do suck.  Today my internet dropped out suddenly.  I called customer service and they had me go through the whole routine - power off/restart modem, power off/restart router, directly connect router, try to ping from the command line, ipconfig /flushdns, the whole 9 yards...then at the end she tells me that 150 people in my area are also having connection problems and they're working on it.  If I'd been told that from the start the whole thing could have been avoided.  Instead 30 minutes of my life was wasted.  Their CEO Tom Whats-his-name has a message saying how much they care...BS!  You can't even find a way to send them an email to complain, they want you to call and wait on hold forever.  Prices keep increasing - pretty soon it'll be just as cheap for me to use satellite internet instead.  And I will if this BS keeps up.

New Visitor
mattatlanta

Re: COMCAST SUCKS

Comcast customer service is the absolute worst.  I ordered service for a home that I just moved into a month ago.  The only thing that needed to be done was for a tech to hook up the wire from the street to the house.  The tech was an hour and a half late.  Comcast said that it would credit my account $20 for him being late which they still have not done.  I noticed on my bill that they want to charge me $40 for his visit and an addition $40 for a "2 product install".  The tech did not install anything inside my home.  He just ran a wire from the street to the house.  I called customer support who told me they weren't going to do anything, so I asked to speak to a supervisor.  After waiting 30 minutes on hold, I talked to a supervisor named Marie who told me that they were not going to do anything for me.  I told her that after how badly Comcast had handled this entire situation that I really shouldn't be charged anything at all.  She said "Well, I'm sorry that you feel that way."  with a very snotty attitude.  I didn't appreciate being spoken to like that, so I got her supervisors name.  I called the number that she gave me for a woman named Yolanda, and of course had to leave a message.  That was a week ago and still no response at all from Comcast about the tech visit or the supervisor's bad attitude.  Run away from this company.  They obviously could care less about their customers.  I have been a customer for over 10 years, but I guess that doesn't matter.