Contributor
godgip

Comcast 300 Gb limit

Data limits of 300 Gb will have me reduce my data plan to a lower rate/amount and then find a second carrier paid for with the difference. Sprint has a good wireless hotspot with unlimited data for 30 a month. I cut cable a year ago not because of the price it was poor service. They offered me free cable within 6 months. Now they are losing cable customers/revenue and are having to scramble to make up the difference however Comcast business model is really screwed up with this 300 Gb max. Every plan from fasted to slowest gives you 300 Gb. Why pay for high speed you will just get to your 300 Gb faster.?Slow down cheap out and USE comcast for the full 300 Gb they give you as cheap as you can get it.

Cable Expert
i-am-nerdburg

Re: Comcast 300 Gb limit

This is a placeholder for a post that was moved to a secure location because it violates the forum guidelines. Repeated posting of a message (or very similar messages) multiple times is considered spamming and is prohibited. http://forums.comcast.com/t5/Forum-Guidelines/Posting-Guidelines/td-p/866289