New Visitor
trayser1

Comcast Business class vs. Residential class

I would simply like to know why Comcast ads on tv for business class subscriptions that include TV, Internet and phone service are under $95 per month and I have the same 3 services and I'm paying almost $170 per month. This $170 is a reduced rate I was given when I told them I was going to terminate my subscription because after my 2 year lock in ended the monthly cost was well over $200 per month. Wouldn't it be nice if the residential customer could get an offer of a  monthly subscription fee of $95?

http://business.comcast.com/LandingPage/94tp-freeinstall?CMP=BAC-6741877-596160-83103387-49103008&om...

New Visitor
NHBlacklabs

Re: Comcast Business class vs. Residential class

I'm pretty sure its not apples/apples on the channel coverage. That would be the reason for the higher charge fro residential service (more channels, more carrier fees)? Just a guess taking a quick look.

Contributor
mytempollc

Due to service agreements, you will not be able to get a Business Class package WITH television at a residence. You can, however, opt to choose single services -- ie, internet at the residence from the Business Class branch and TV from the residential side.

New Visitor
hills519

How do I get the business internet and phone bundle? I had someone email me, and I just love waiting for people who never respond. And I want a tv bundle too. With the prices we pay, we should have flawless service.

Cable Expert
i-am-nerdburg

trayser1 wrote:

I would simply like to know why Comcast ads on tv for business class subscriptions that include TV, Internet and phone service are under $95 per month and I have the same 3 services and I'm paying almost $170 per month.

Business class services are more expensive than residential service if you compare features.  Anyone can sign up for a business class account. Just call (866) 682-7927