New Visitor
kbettencourt88

Comcast Customer Service Representatives

I recently purchased Comcast internet and tv. The day I set everything up I decided to upgrade to the "Triple Play" which includes tv, internet, and phone so that I could get more channels. That was Wednesday. They had told me that they were sending me a new modem but i would get the channels on midnight that night. Every morning since then I have woke up and put on my tv, no channels. Everyday after I see that I call comcast and they tell me that night at midnight the "work order" will close but it could take up to 24 hours to get my channels. They told me this 96 hours ago...So i just got off the phone with ANOTHER manager and she informed me that I wont get the channels until my new modem comes in! I have talked to about 10 customer service reps in the past 4 days and 2 managers and they have all said completely different things. This is ridiculous and comcasts customer service reps have NO idea what they are talking about. For the money they charge for their services, you would think they would be able to hire people that have half a brain.

Silver Problem Solver
rog286713

Re: Comcast Customer Service Representatives

you dont need a triple play to get more channels, and you modem has nothing to do with getting more channels, and the channels should be there immediately.  Send an email here.

This is a user to user forum you can email the we can help team.

To get help, you can drop a note to Comcast corporate customer service (we_can_help@cable.comcast.com).

For the quickest response, please include:
Your full name;
Service address;
Phone number & an alternate number if possible;
Account number;
A link to your post.

Cable Expert
i-am-nerdburg

Sorry to hear about you issues with Comcast. I let Comcast know about your problems and have requested that someone from corporate customer service reach out to you. They typically will respond in this thread and/or to you directly.

Contributor
catatonya

Good luck. I try to deal with one issue at a time with them. The reps you speak with on the phone all seem confused. If you try to change something you're really expecting too much. lol. I am still trying to get my most recent incident cleared up before I tell them there is a problem with one of my cable boxes. I go slowly with them.