Contributor

Comcast Service Center=closed, no phone, you don't include the CORRECT hours online!

Please include the proper hours online. 

Well this is the only day I could try to switch my old dvr for the newer model with the 250 gig Hard Drive and when I get there some guy from the store next door says they decided to close at noon today.

The hours on the COMCAST website say they are open. I can see if they're closed on Christmas (which isn't listed in the store hours either) but why the 26th?

This wastes gas and time. I don't think it's right.

The store was ...

Center Details
Center Name: Penn Mart Shopping Center
Address: 21 East Basin Rd, Suite 20
New Castle, DE 19720
Hours:

Monday - Friday 8:30am to 7:00pm, Saturday: 9:00am to 4:30pm

Silver Problem Solver
rog286713

Re: Comcast Service Center=closed, no phone, you don't include the CORRECT hours onli

Dont know about that but today is an official holiday, no mail, no stock no nothing.   The odds of going there and getting the dvr you want this time of year are slim also. 

Contributor

Re: Comcast Service Center=closed, no phone, you don't include the CORRECT hours onli

[ Edited ]

Yes I just think they should list that under their hours.  My problem is not with the store being closed, it's with the information not being made available.

Many stores are open and many are not. Since they do not have a phone or a way of contacting them the only way to see is the listing on this site. Hopefully they will take the suggestion of listing holiday hours into condideration.

p.s. What do you think the best time of getting that dvr would be?

Silver Problem Solver
rog286713

first of all what box do you have now?  What box are you looking for?  boxes vary based on if your in a SA cisco market or a motorola market.  The biggest drive is 500gb in the motorola market its the main box in the anyroom dvr set up.   I have two boxes one with a 160gb drive one with 320gb drive I never run out of space.  I think a big problem is that some use the box to keep recordings forever and its not meant for that.  ITs meant for time slipping and recording and watching soon after.  

From what I have seen holiday time people upgrade their boxes because they are having company over and want to look like a big shot.  Then its over and they return them.  I would give it until after 1st of the year to try to get what you want.  You cant call the office but you might trying calling comcast to have them ship you a new box and then return the box to your local office.