New Visitor
dreapal81

Comcast Visa Card

It appears that Comcast is using prepaid visa cards to attract new customers to sign-up. It has been almost 4 months since I signed up for service and I have not received my $150 visa. When I called to inquire, they told me that I was under contact but was not able to locate the contract ID number, therefore I needed to sign a new contract to received the Visa. I then ask to just cancelled but could not because I was under contract. Was anyone able to receive what they were promised.

Cable Expert
WarEagle57

Re: Comcast Visa Card

The Comcast forum administrator has been informed.

Regular Contributor

sadly you had to learn the hard way lol comcast promises are nothing more than hot air i do feel bad for you best of luck keeping the money in your wallet and not in comcast hands

Security Expert
USAF_E-8_RET

Per our admin:

As a side note, we do not have the capacity to support billing promotion inquiries. Our retention department is available to all customers that wish to discuss promotion offers. You can reach them by contacting them via phone at 1-800-266-2278. For the reasons stated above, I am locking this thread to further posts.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Retired Administrator
CC_Dete

dreapal81 wrote:

It appears that Comcast is using prepaid visa cards to attract new customers to sign-up. It has been almost 4 months since I signed up for service and I have not received my $150 visa. When I called to inquire, they told me that I was under contact but was not able to locate the contract ID number, therefore I needed to sign a new contract to received the Visa. I then ask to just cancelled but could not because I was under contract. Was anyone able to receive what they were promised.

We'll look into this and get back to you. 

Just 'Dete'
Retired Help Forums Admin