New Visitor
linanick

Comcast co is a bunch of crooks!

I am a new customer - I have a service with Comcast 3 days only but they cheated and lied me continuously!!

My requirement by opening a new service with them was: (most important!) to transfer from AT&T my phone number which I have over 21 years. They assure me they'll do it.

The technician guy made all installation in Thursday and gone. Phone didn't work.

I call him - he promised to come next day morning. He didn't. I called him after I waited over 2 hrs - he promised to call me back. He NEVER called me back. He didn't answer neither on my calls anymore nor text messages!

It was strange factor - my phone had a dial tone, it was able to make a calls, but nobody can call me. They hear just a long signals. I didn't get any rings. I lost a lot of extremely important calls.

I began to call to Comcast. I spoke with dozen representatives. All of them "checked the line" and told there is "an outage on line, technicians just working on it and I will have my service soon". Next day gone but I still didn't get a service. In the end of day I called to AT&T to verify they closed my account. They said: Nobody requested to transfer my phone number and terminate a service with them.

Comcast guarantee to do this and put it in the advertisement. This is fraudulence. Still Thursday I pay double - to both companies!

I called to Comcast billing department. They said they transferred a number, but it was my cell phone number!!! I have calling them from it because my home phone under their service didn't work!!!!!

I almost got a heart attack. Then I spoke with another few people, they transferred me from one person to another. The last one assured me that they still have an outage on line but they transfer my number soon. My real required number.

Later night I found: my phone has a number, but completely different! It is an absolutely strange number!

From the beginning they installed their service and gave me a NEW PHONE NUMBER.

AND NOBODY TOLD ME ABOUT IT!!

All of them new it and all of them continuously lied me about an "outage" almost THREE DAYS!

Today is Saturday. It is impossible to reach a customer service - they closed until Monday.

I tried to call them to cancel this "service" - this department doesn't respond to phone calls.

This is a pure SCAM and FRAUD. They don't supply a service what I ordered. They mislead me with their promises and I lost my time and many important calls.

In spite I asked them to fix this problem NO ONE working on it. NO ONE called me with apologize.

Seems like all their employees never completed even a middle school and absolutely ignorant in the area where they work now.

I am going to send a similar letters to Facebook, Tweeter, BBB and FTC (Federal Trade Commissions)

I hate scoundrels of any kind.

If you ever had some similar problems you can send me email on motya2007@gmail.com and we cooperate for fighting.