New Visitor
katies08

Comcast has the worst customer service EVER!!!

About three weeks ago, I had a Comcast rep come out on a Monday because I did not have internet connection.  She "fixed" it, and it worked fine.  For an hour.  I had to wait again for another Comcast rep to come out on Wednesday (with no Internet mind you - and I work from home so this is a HUGE inconvenience).  Thsi rep determined that the signal going into my unit was weak and that it would have to be rewired.

Here I am today.  Internet is extrememly slow and drops off quite often.  I called earlier in the week (I belive it was Tuesday) to schedule an appointment for a technician to come out and rewire my apartment.  They were supposed to come between 8-10AM this morning.  Then, a comcast rep was going to come set up the equipment properly between 5-7PM tonight.

Well, it is now 10:47 and I still have not heard from a technician.  I brought this issue up with a customer service rep (Georgia) on online chat, and she said "Don't be worried, a technician will be there before 7:00PM tonight".  What?  I needed to verify this.  "So you're saying that you're extending my window from 8-10AM to 8AM-7PM?!".  "That is correct".

WHAT??  An ELEVEN hour window??  You would think after having SO MANY problems with Comcast, that they would care to keep their schedule.  Instead, I am stuck sitting here ALL DAY waiting for them.  What a great Saturday this will be.  Thanks for absolutely nothing, Comcast.  I'm sure you'll have no problem billing me $130 month after month even though my service has been AWFUL.

Cable Expert
i-am-nerdburg

Re: Comcast has the worst customer service EVER!!!

To get help, you can contact Comcast Corporate Customer Service (we_can_help@cable.comcast.com) Send a link to this thread and your account details. You can also ask for help in the Broadband Reports Comcast Direct Forum or via Twitter.

And don't use Comcast chat - they have no idea what they are doing.

Contributor

I have been waiting for maintenance to contact me since Monday, Sept 3, 2012.  A service technician came to check my line at the pole and there was a problem.  He said he would put in a work ticket and that someone would be calling me within 14 hours.  I never heard from them.  I called Saturday, Sept 8, 2012 and was told the order never went to maintenance department and that it was entered and someone would be calling me within 24 hours... I never received a call and everytime I try to call, I get disconnected.  I getting very upset with Comcast and the next call I will be making is to have everything removed... This is absurd that a problem with your lines is causing 4 houses to have cable issues and it has been well over  the time period allotted.... I don't know what Comcast's problem is, but with the price I am paying for cable, I should not have any problems getting someone to at least call me back...

I WOULD APPRECIATE IF SOMEONE COULD CALL ME AND TELL ME WHEN MY CABLE ISSUES WILL BE REPAIRED, IF NOT SEND THEM TO COME AND PICK UP EVERYTHING IN MY HOME THAT SAYS COMCAST.

Email Expert
CCCarole

The Help Forums are monitored primarily by other customers like yourself.  We don't have access to your account and cannot help you.  Comcast employees do not read forum posts on a regular timeframe and probably won't see your post so they won't call you.

You can:

You can send an email to the We Can Help Team:

We_can_help@cable.comcast.com

.Please include all of the following in your email:

Service address

The full name on your account

Home phone number & an alternate number where you can be reached if possible

Your Comcast Account number

A link to this Thread

A detailed description of the problem

OR, you can go here too:

ComcastDirect link on BBR

https://secure.dslreports.com/forum/comcastdirect

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

Recognized Contributor
Bill-1948

Also post to your Facebook and Twitter accounts. I thank Comcast has some one watching them.  Good Luck