Posted by
Visitor

Comcast stinks

Three phone calls with wait times averaging 20-30 minutes to get DVR boxes switched out. Finally service call scheduled between 5-7 pm. No show.  After 39 minutes on hold I'm told the service call was scheduled for the time frame but not a date. What?? How can that even be possible ttheirselves Comcast  system allows a moron CSR to do that? Now working on 48 minutes for a supervisor.  DISH give me a call.

Posted by
Contributor

Re: Comcast stinks

Yes, they do stink.  All Comcast customer service stinks.  I've been a customer for years.  I have accounts at two different addresses with bills totalling over $200 a month that I am going to be cancelling.  Do they care?  No, they don't.  You know why?  Because there's always another sucker.

Posted by
Visitor

Question is how do you get your local community to dump them and find a provider who actually provides?

Posted by
Contributor

That's the Catch-22.  The community powers-that-be are being paid huge sums of money by companies like Comcast in order to "service" those areas.  Comcast is a monopoly in most cases.  Where I live, for HSI, it's either Comcast or Verizon DSL, though I wouldn't call DSL high-speed Internet.  I'm getting ready to cancel two accounts (over $200 a month) with Comcast and they couldn't care less because, as I said, they have suckers lining up for their "service".  All I've got to say is, "Adios Comcast and good riddance."  We're going with DSL and Dish. 

Posted by
Official Employee

Mjfaro - I have reached out to my local contacts to ensure that your concerns are addressed. They will contact you to assist further. We apologize for the trouble.

GalvTexGuy - We'd like to help. Can you provide more information about your experience? Please feel free to contact us at We_can_help@cable.comcast.com with your account information and  best contact number.

Thank you,

Mark Casem

Comcast Corp.

National Customer Operations

We_can_help@cable.comcast.com

Posted by
Cable Expert
Posted by
New Visitor

I originally got comcast with blast for 39 bucks 2 years ago. The whole bill was under $50 bucks for fast internet. I don't do program tv. I stream netflix and youtube that's pretty much it. My bill went to 65 bucks after the first year, being lazy I just keep paying it. In December it jumped to 83 bucks just for internet connection. I hurried down and canceled yesterday. They are horrible business people. Look for the death of this company soon if they continue to operate like this. I made a deal with my neighbor and we share his super fast wifi connection and both are under 20 bucks now...people and neighbors taking care of each other...it's in the Bible.
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments