Contributor

Customer Guarantee letter

This help site has helped me with a customer service issue quite awhile ago 
Now, a new problem, and I am reluctant to go through CS again because my last experience was a nightmare. I had a service call on March11. (yes, they were late) and had a new cable box installed. Over a period of several  weeks I had trouble, receiving my subscribed channels. After several calls, it was finally worked out, successfully.
I received a letter from Comcast.a few days ago adding 3 months HBO to my service due to Comcast Guarentee. They stated The HBO  would be removed on 6/23/2013.
I already have HBO on my contract., so how is this any sort of consolation? I don't want HBO to be removed on 6/23/2013, as I am already paying for it!
HELP!
Email Expert
CCCarole

Re: Customer Guarantee letter

You need to call 1-800 comcast and talk with someone in the Billing Department.  If you Account shows free HBO, ask if they can switch it it Showtime, etc.

BUT- you will get the best answers, if possible, if you take the letter you received down to the closest Comcast office, along with your most recent bill.

CC

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

Contributor

Re: Customer Guarantee letter

sorry about reposting. There was a banner at the top of the NEW MESSAGE board that indicated there needed to be a correction of highlighted areas. I took those out and resent. I will try Billing department, with much reluctance.