Contributor

Did the bandwidth meter move?

I can't seem to find the bandwidth meter anymore. Did it move? 

Cable Expert
WarEagle57

Re: Did the bandwidth meter move?

No, it didn't move.  Click on the "My Account" tab at the upper right of this page, sign in, select "User Settings," and it's near the top of the page.

Contributor

Thats where it used to be. I do not have that there anymore. It has been like that for at least the last week.

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

[ Edited ]

Call Comcast and ask for a roll and reprovision. If you have Comcast digital voice phone service do not use your home phone to call. The roll/reprovision process will knock out your phone service.

After a roll and reprovision the meter may not show up instantly. Sometimes it can take up to 24 hours to reappear.

When I got a new modem it took about 3 hours for the meter to show up after the roll and reprovision.

Did you recently replace your modem? A new one can cause the meter to disappear.

Comcast employees must be authorized to post in the forum in an official capacity. Employees posting here have their names in red and are designated as employees. Names not in red are customers.

This is done to protect customers and for assurance that they are dealing with a Comcast employee.
Non-Authorized Employees are allowed to post but cannot state they are employees nor can they allude to being employees.

Gold Problem Solver
BruceW

bkschlemm wrote: ... I do not have that there anymore. It has been like that for at least the last week.

Remember that to view the meter you must be logged in with a primary account, or with an unrestricted secondary account with billing access.

Contributor

Okay I will do so. I had mine replaced three or four weeks ago. I was able to see the bandwidth meter after that.

The logical thing for them to do would be to put some sort of "Hey, we can't monitor your bandwidth right now so call and reprovision your router" or something in the place of the bandwith meter instead of silently hiding it.