New Visitor

Disconnect Comcast Service

I am trying to disconnect my Comcast TV and Internet Services.  I found that I could not get through by Phone (800-Comcast), and I also have no way to cancel it on the web.  Could someone advice how to cancel Comcast Services? 
Service Expert
Queen-Evie

Re: Disconnect Comcast Service

[ Edited ]

Call your local billing office-the number is on your bill.

You could also go to the office in person.

Best advice-of-the day: Return any Comcast equipment to the office and get receipts for EVERYTHING you return. Keep the receipts in a safe place, DO NOT LOSE OR MISPLACE THEM.

In the past, some people have received bills for equipment they returned. The receipts will be the proof you need if this should happen to you. It happened to me a few years ago. I received letters from a credit bureau informing me that I owed Comcast the full cost of 2 dvr's. Fortunately, I knew exactly where my receipt of return was and the issue was resolved quickly for me.

Message Edited by Queen-Evie on 06-30-2009 07:39 PM

Comcast employees must be authorized to post in the forum in an official capacity. Employees posting here have their names in red and are designated as employees. Names not in red are customers.

This is done to protect customers and for assurance that they are dealing with a Comcast employee.
Non-Authorized Employees are allowed to post but cannot state they are employees nor can they allude to being employees.

New Visitor
keithmartel124

please disconnect my service.  I need an address to send the modem to. thank you k martell

Recognized Contributor

You need to call Comcast or go to your local Comcast office to cancel.