Visitor

Disconnection Fee

I just spoke to a rude customer service representative who told me I would have to pay a disconnect fee although we are moving out of state. I know that I discussed this with Comcast when we changed from regular Comcast to xfinity triple, because we KNEW at that time we were moving. They guaranteed me that it would not be a problem. And when, after several attempts, of asking how much the termination fee would be, she kept telling me that she just needed to "make me aware of it", and "did I understand?". Yes, I understood what she was saying, but NO I didn't agree with it. I ended up asking to speak with a manager, who will "call me back", but this is just wrong!! After being a loyal paying customer for 9 years, I would expect to be treated better than that and not spoken down to. And for the record, the customer service representatives name is Gwen---very rude. She finally did tell me the charge would be $175.00 which I refused to accept. Really thankful they "monitor this call for your protection"! Can't wait for someone in management to here this one. Waiting for a call back, Melanie Moon