New Visitor
csth42

HD reciever

I have been billed for an HDTV/DVR receiver for longer than I have had a HD TV. I had to change my 1st DVR because it was broken. It was not an High Definition box. I got an High Definition TV December, however I did not know I had a High Definition box. Please refund my money for the box until February when I changed service and was told I had a HD box

Connie Thacker

Email Expert
CCCarole

Re: HD reciever

csth42 wrote:

I have been billed for an HDTV/DVR receiver for longer than I have had a HD TV. I had to change my 1st DVR because it was broken. It was not an High Definition box. I got an High Definition TV December, however I did not know I had a High Definition box. Please refund my money for the box until February when I changed service and was told I had a HD box

Connie Thacker

You need to call 1-800 comcast and speak with someone in the Billing Department.  The Help Forums are monitored primarily by other customers like yourself, and we do not have access to your account at all.

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.