New Visitor
JimTuna
Accepted Solution

How do I cancel comcast service online?

I don't want Comcast anymore. How do I cancel it?
Cable Expert
JayInAlg

Re: How do I cancel comcast service online?

You must call 1800comcast or take your Comcast supplied equipment to the local Comcast office and cancel in person.  Make sure you get a receipt for each piece of equipment and don't lose it.

In person might be better if you have equipment to return including modems, digital adapters, cable boxes, DVR's & remotes.

You can't do it online unless you start a online chat.

Recognized Contributor
Bill-1948

To what JayInAlg said,I would add. Go to your local Comcast office,walk ALL of Comcast equipment through the door. Have a Comcast give you a receipt  for all equipment(Model #, Serial #,and name like tv remote). Keep the receipt in a safe place for 120 years or more! Comcast may try to bill you for the equipment later. The receipt will save you money.

New Visitor
uavshadow

Let them steal from you takes a minute

Trying to cancel and keep their hands out of your pocket takes days

A truly scummy outfit

New Visitor
Scared_cust

Can't BELIEVE how many bad reviews Comcast gets.  Do they even bother to ready them and try and correct them?

New Visitor
bethredd

I am letting you all know. I have been calling them with the fact that my line coming into my house was sparking and melting for more than 2 weeks and they still have not come out to fix it. They seem to think it is ok to burn my house down. I am cancelling their service and contacting my attorney to get this taken care of.  I will also contact the news and the fire department. I am very tired of being treated like it is my fault. 

New Visitor
cast1

I have been disrespected as commen people say is the comcast way.

I can't get any service promised like HBO. Have been to office four times, drive to Boulder.

Bill slowly goes up 4.00 each moth something pushes it up. ?? No answers and want a 1000 to come fix something unknown?

Crazy and legal...cut all comcast cables you see in the world. 

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

NOT NICE, in your state you have a pro active attorney general's office      choices ?..1- file a complaint with them, also 2-one with the BBB 3-and if all else fails call the corporate office @ 215-286-1700 they will help to resolve your issues...your choice..buena suerte

Connection Expert
EG

Almost two year old / marked solved thread now being closed.