New Visitor

How does a customer get a supervisor on the phone?

I called 800-COMCAST today. I knew exactly what the problem was with my outgoing email as I had it before. I finally asked to speak with a supervisor and was told NO. Flat out NO. I called back in hoping to get a different response as this was just outrageous. I was told "sure hold on" and was then transferred to a product line - not even comcast - somebody trying to phish info. So, I tried a third time and was put on hold for over 15 minutes. When a supervisor finally got on the line, I was disconnected....

My time invested - over an hour.

Needless to say not a very Comcastic experience today.

Email Expert
CCCarole

Re: How does a customer get a supervisor on the phone?

I am sorry you have had trouble when calling Comcast.  If you have a problem with your e-mail, please do post in the E-Mail Forum what is happening and we will try to help you if we can.

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

Contributor

Re: How does a customer get a supervisor on the phone? Good luck!

Welcome to Comcast.  It only gets worse.
Regular Contributor

Comcast supervisors are seldom worth the wait.

powerless and or slightly less clueless than the reps

New Visitor

Good luck with that one!  When I asked where I could go to talk with a supervisor in person, I was told that they don't allow access to the building--that they will come to you.  Yeah, right!  I asked for my phone number to be "ported" from AT&T to Comcast on May 22nd.  Was told 1 - 2 weeks.  Am now told August 6, 7 or 8th.  Meanwhile have to keep paying two bills.  Since May 22nd I have paid $597.  Today, the sales rep told me he was tired of being "picked on."  Are they hiring 5 year olds now?
Bronze Problem Solver
lunski

tcjcllc wrote:
Good luck with that one!  When I asked where I could go to talk with a supervisor in person, I was told that they don't allow access to the building--that they will come to you.  Yeah, right!  I asked for my phone number to be "ported" from AT&T to Comcast on May 22nd.  Was told 1 - 2 weeks.  Am now told August 6, 7 or 8th.  Meanwhile have to keep paying two bills.  Since May 22nd I have paid $597.  Today, the sales rep told me he was tired of being "picked on."  Are they hiring 5 year olds now?

tc,

this is unacceptable and i will have someone contact you to get this resolved asap

George Lunski
"Retired" Comcast Help Forums Administrator
New Visitor

I was finally able to get a 215 phone number for the office of the President.. Not sure this will help, but I concur, the general feeling is that if "we ignore you enough, you will just go away". Too bad Comcast bought the local cable company. Since then, downhill...
Regular Contributor

don't worry.

Your experiences will get much worse.  much much worse.

Imagine if you will moscow in the 1970's. And make it worse.

Regular Contributor

Opps forgot my new tag line.

"behind every customer request is a person who paid for the services they are requesting. Please respect their feelings as you unreasonably deny services paid for"