Visitor
AmyWoj

How to file Complaint

Can some please tell me how to file a complaint. I received my service call at 7:30am this morning to tell me they were coming out. I confirmed. Said they would be here between 8-9am which I waited but my original appt was between 8-10am so I waited until 10am before I called to see where they were at and they told me they came at 9am and I was not here and that they called again. My place is not very big and I have 2 cars in the driveway. I was here and they never called me or came to my door. I spend around $250 a month for Comcast services for over 3 years now and this is not the type of service I expect to get when I am spending $3000 a year to have it. Over $9000 I have given them. That's crazy... I just checked direct tv services and I can save $130 a month to switch. You would think they would have sent someone right back to my house but they said they can't do anything for me. At this point I told the Tinley Park, IL service call center that if they can't make it back here today I am canceling. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks Amy
New Visitor

Re: How to file Complaint

Hi Amy,

I feel your pain. I am going to call right now to cancel. I got Verizon installed yesterday. We were without phone, internet and cable for almost 1 week. Called several times to complaing about lack of service. Everytime we called customer service it was as if we were reinventing the wheel. We had several tickets that were being closed even though the problem was not resolved. On the day that we finally got service, a maintenance field guy came by to replace a fuse in one of their outside boxes (it got blown during a lightening storm and was preventing the signal from coming to our house). It took him less than 5 minutes. We have had Comcast for 14 years, but that was the final straw. Bye Bye Comcast.

Visitor
AmyWoj

Wow that's terrible! You would think they would treat loyal customers with respect. Thats alot of money we have invested in them. I didn't even think about calling Verizon I've had them for over 10 years for my phone & never a problem. I'm going to have to check them out. I would hate to go through the headache of canceling & get new service but if that's what I need to get my point across then I will. Plus the benefits of all the savings. Sorry your going through the same :-(... Good luck!!!
Visitor
AmyWoj

Completely taken offguard. Comcast called and said that he may have went to the wrong house and that he was going to be able to make it back over. So far I'm happy this result. Maybe they do care.... I'll give you an update later :-)...
Cable Expert
i-am-nerdburg
New Visitor
kad012506

Reported outage of both internet and cable 4/29

Was told service was scheduled to come 4/30

Did not show

Called 4/30 to see where they were. Rescheduled for 5/2

Repair did show up and check signal strength.  Said there was not enough strength to do anything.  Said a repair man would be there shortly. DID NOT HAPPEN.

Called 5/3 - was told by a recording there was a problem in my area.

Called 5/4 - Was told the problem had been solved - still no service

Called again 5/4 - told comcast the problem had not been fixed - was told they would escalate the repair ticket and that it would be fixed by 5/5 7:00 pm. DID NOT HAPPEN.

Called 5/11 - still no service.  They said they would be there within 24 hours. DID NOT HAPPEN.

Called 5/14 - same story

Called 5/22 - was told repair order was cancelled. Ask to speak with a supervisor. Was told they were all busy and would call me back within an hour. DID NOT HAPPEN

Called 5/22 - ask why no call back?  no answer.  Was told repair was scheduled for June 12.  Finally got to speak to a supervisor after being on hold for 30 minutes.  Was told repair would be within next two days.

STILL WAITING.............

New Visitor
bk100

As I hope you saw from my post, I sympathize. I noticed that someone else with a similarly maddening situation got action from Comcast after she posted a complaint on this forum. Maybe we'll get lucky and get the same treatment.

Contributor
Elginr

I unfortunately cannot sympathize, I have never experience this with Comcast. In fact, they have blown away the competition in my area. The service calls were superb, their tech department (albeit, level 1 support not the greatest) would do what needed to escalate and resolve any issue, their customer support very knowledable and professional.

I have had the same complaint issues with Verizon, usualy had to wait 1 hour on hold just to talk to a person only to have the call disconnect.

Maybe it's because I'm in a good mood, but quality of service, customer support, etc will be different per provider, per area. There's just no getting around it. Sometimes a change is what is needed to get the quality of service you desire.

I hope your new service works well for you.

Visitor

Very similar to my problem.

Called 5/24 - ON DEMAND was giving an error 7 message.  Was told to do the reset routine.  Did it, didn't work.  Was told to try it several more times and if it didn't work to call again.

5/25 called again.  Talked to Kat in the Phillipines. She set up a service ticket 003784826 and service tech would arrive between 9am and 8pm and would call 30 minutes before to let me know he was on the way.

waited 11 hours, no call, no show.

5/25 -- 8pm called again, got John in Ann Arbor MI.  Told it would be red flagged and they would call & come between 10am and 11am this morning (5/26).  No call, No show today, after waiting 5 hours.

5/26 3 pm.  Called again, talked to Ryan.  Couldn't explain why I was being lied to and why no one was showing day after day.  Told me it would be tagged as an emergency and that dispatch would call me by 3:30.  No one called. Called again at 4pm.  Spoke with Christina (repeating problem now for the seventh time), she says she'll talk to dispatch and someone would call me in 30 minutes.  She called me back in 45 minutes to ask if they had call, they hadn't.  Said she would find out why and call back in 10 minutes. Now 9 pm.  When I just logged on to the web, it says I have a service call scheduled on 5/31...8 days after I first called!!!!.  this service is HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Visitor
jbarnett6

I have had Comcast service for a number of years with no major problems but in the last two months, I have had multiple problems with email, internet and cable tv.  I will be looking for a new service provider.  This morning I could not get into my email account.  It said wrong user name or password.  I've had this account for years.  I know my user name and password.  Had to call.  For the last 3 months, I have not been able to pay my bill online.  After I enter my information it will not go to the next page.  I attempted to add another user on my email account.  Met with problems there, too.  They already showed 5 other users on my account.  Only one was a family member.  I have no idea who the other people on my account were.  Had to call and have those deleted.  And I still had problems.  My service was knocked down by a tree limb and I called to have it put back up.  (By the way, there is a backlog because if you need a tech out to your house, it takes over a week.)   The first guy did not show up, but they showed that he did and that he put up my service.  The next tech said he was going to replace my service which he did, but left the old wire lying beside my garage and did left the service box open.  The dvr box we ordered for my son's room did not work properly and we to have a tech out for that.  Wait time was over a week.  Last week, I had no online signal to my modem and the no tv (tv read that this channel will be up shortly).  I called and received a voice recording that there was an outage that affected my area and they expected service to be up at 5p.m..  I called after 5 p.m. because it was still out and the service rep told me there had been no outages that affect my service.  Funny, my neighbor was out to.  And he went thru the spill that he would try to reset it from his location, it could be my equipment, and they could schedule a tech out on Wednesday (this happened last Wednesday or Thursday).   When I spoke to a supervisor,  I got the same spill.  I was mad.  Obviously Peter does not know what Paul is doing.  Funny thing, a few minutes after I got off the phone, my service was online.   

I would hope that this post would fall into the hands of someone whom could go about making some positive changes, however, this post is probably in vain.  The person or persons that need to read it will not and I am just wasting my time.

New Visitor
sgriff

I completely agree! The customer service is NON EXISTENT!!

I have numerous complaints with their service on the whole, but  I am currently working on the 3rd hour on the phone with so called "Customer Service". 

My last bill was $200 and I am looking to downgrade to something more cost effective - the first person I spoke with was SO RUDE - kept interuping me, talking over me and basically tellling me that i should be happy since she was saving me $50 a month with special deals that will expire in 3 months time. I pulled up the $79 bundle online and told her that was what i wanted, she said i don't qualify. When i asked why, she literally talked in circles. I can't get the deal because I'm not a basic customer but I cant change to a basic customer because I don't have this deal.

i went online to sign up for the package there - wanted to charge $35 for someone to come to the house to deliver the equipment. I have the equipment, don't need someone to come out. Called the web number - they can't help because I'm downgrading service. They will only handle if I'm upgrading. 

Transferred me back to the regular customer service number. Waited on hold for 35 minutes when someone connected to the line and promptly HUNG UP. Called back - at 22 minutes on hold right now.

Of the dozens of times i have had to call them in the 6 years i have had them - i have signed up for the 'call back' to talk about service more than 50% of the time. They have actually called back once...

WHAT EXACTLY IS THE CUSTOMER SERVICE GUARANTEE THAT THEY KEEP MARKETING??? 

New Visitor
VL4856

do WHATEVER YOU HAVEE TO DO TO DUMP THEM, GET dish OR dIRECT FOR A LOT LESS! I HAVE BEEN ON HOLD NOW FOR OVER 15 MINUTES. I GOT ONE REP ON THE PHONE, TOLD HER I WANTED TO CANCEL MY SERVICE AND SHE SAID SHE COULD NOT HELP AND PUT ME BACK ON HOLD...THANKS KEANDRA! I AM STILL ON HOLD! JERKS STARTED CHARGING ME FOR EQUIPMENT I DO NOT HAVE.

New Visitor
VL4856

yOU MUST NOT BE IN PALM BEACH

New Visitor
New Visitor
F_G

That sounds like my experience, but it's been going on for TWO YEARS! That's how long it's been since On Demand has worked on either of our cable boxes. Every time we call, someone comes out and checks our box and signal, cannot determine the problem, will "speak to my supervisor" about line maintenance at the street, nothing happens.

Last summer, a customer agent supposedly arranged for line maintenance, who would call in 1-2 weeks to say when they were coming. Nothing.

A week ago, a tech came out after I had a Live Chat session in which I explained the history, was assured that the tech scheduled for Tuesday would come "prepared to solve the problem THAT DAY." The usual - I don't know what the problem is, but your boxes are old, so I will bring you new boxes tomorrow (Wed) and "speak to my supervisor" about line maintenance (and the rusty box they nailed back up on the post after a storm last summer). Don't worry, our service is better now, "that was the old Comcast." Didn't come Wed - "my truck broke down, I will come tomorrow. Thurs - no show. Fri - I was in class, will come Saturday. Sat - no show.

Next step - letter to the County and will cancel service as soon as we determine a viable alternative. Possible fraud complaint.

New Visitor
New Visitor
F_G

By the way - I had a problem with Verizon phone and DSL a couple of weeks ago. They came out the first business day after I called and fixed the problem right away. (It was a bird nest in the box on the pole!)

Who's getting FIOS as soon as it get's here? ME!! 

New Visitor
infrequentflier

Very frustrating waste of 2 HOURS  to get credit for yet another outage. Have had a series of horrible customer service experiences with  reps over the past month or so.

New Visitor

I am receiving weird phone call from, as it appears Canada. Phony caller ID, the person on the phone claiming that I called him many times, which is not true. I am receiving several calls every few minutes from these strange origin (caller ID). I called customer service, got someone that directed me to finance service that can look into my phone transactions. They told me they will close by 10pm, it was 9:06pm. She told me you have plenty of time. It is now 10:20pm and I am still listening to the automatic message telling me to wait, ... "your call is important to us" blah, blah, blah. This is A JOKE. There is not even a place to place a formal complaint for service on their website. I am frustrated.

I don't know how they are still in business.

If the Comcast Management is reviewing customers' feedback, they should trace back this email and call me.

Being in Atlanta , I can still dream, right?

New Visitor
cma401

I also would like to know where to file a complaint. I got billed for unreturned equipment. 4 Technicians have been to my house in the past 2 weeks. I asked them to take equipment. They always leave before taking it. I think the problem is that Comcast pays an outside vendor to pick up equipment there is no incentive for technicians to pick it up. I spent 1 hour on the phone just getting someone to tell me where I can return it. I was given the  option of having someone pick it up. I don't trust that process. I want to hand it to someone and get a receipt. If there was ANY option of another cable company I would drop Comcast right now. I have already changed my TV to Dish. AT&T DSL is looking better and better every day.

Email Expert
CCCarole

[ Edited ]

cma401 wrote:

I also would like to know where to file a complaint. I got billed for unreturned equipment. 4 Technicians have been to my house in the past 2 weeks. I asked them to take equipment. They always leave before taking it. I think the problem is that Comcast pays an outside vendor to pick up equipment there is no incentive for technicians to pick it up. I spent 1 hour on the phone just getting someone to tell me where I can return it. I was given the  option of having someone pick it up. I don't trust that process. I want to hand it to someone and get a receipt. If there was ANY option of another cable company I would drop Comcast right now. I have already changed my TV to Dish. AT&T DSL is looking better and better every day.

If you click on the blue link titled Customers at the top of this page, then click on Service Center Locations, you will be asked for you rhome address and will be directed to the Comcast locations list closest to you.  You can take the equipment there. 

DO NOTE:

When your equipment is picked up or turned in, GET A RETURNED EQUIPMENT RECEIPT. Make sure it documents that what you returned is a modem or tv boxes. If there are any stickers with serial or MAC numbers, make sure those numbers are on the receipt. Keep the receipt in a safe place, don't forget where you put it. Keep it until the middle of the next century. In the past, Comcast has billed customers for equipment that had been returned. Sometimes they lose track of the equipment and the receipt will be your proof that you turned it in to Comcast.

If you ship the equipment to Comcast, record tracking numbers. Keep those numbers in a safe place. You will need them later if Comcast bills you for the equipment.
You can also check the status of shipped items on the delivery company webpage. When you see it was delivered, print screen the delivery status. UPS also offers Track By Email. Use that option. You'll be notified when it is delivered. Save the email-again this will be proof it was received by Comcast.

Print out the delivery confirmation (if your computer crashes and you lose the info the print out will be your proof of return) This should also be kept in a safe place where you can get to it if needed.
I know from experience that having the receipts can save you a lot of headaches. I was able to pull out my receipts when a collection agency notified me I owed for Comcast equipment that had been returned.

Credit to Queen Evie for the post above regarding returning equipment.

CC

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

New Visitor
jdavis5877

the cutomer service is terrible 75% of the agents at the call center are not very smart i used another word to begin with but it refused to post till i changed it but i'm sure you get my drift, my computer service sucks i lose my connection all the time this has been going on since day one they have been here 5 times to fix it i've had to call customer servcice more times than i can count was on the phone with these not smart people since i cant write the word i want to use had me on the phone 3 hrs one day trying to get my service back on they kept transferring me to person after person i finally had to hang up and call back before finding someone competent i hate comcasat customer service i am a very dissatisfied customer i am looking to switch providers as i am writing this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Visitor
Salton

I’m in the middle of relocating my Dealership and as of today my line that should have been ported through NGT that I requested a month ago which is my main line for customer is disconnected today. I have been on the phone with Comcast for about six hours today to be told maybe someone can help you on Monday. My Dealership is completely shut down to the public this is costing me a couple of thousand dollars a day.   The ported number should have been 404-343-0238 which Auto Trade, Cars.com, etc. all have on their websites. I have been on the phone with CSR at Comcast since Thursday trying to handle that email that went down on Friday, the port that took place on Thursday but was disconnected on Friday night due to Comcast closing my old account.  Someone please tell me how to get help with from Comcast?

Email Expert
CCCarole
Contributor
Notgood58

Sounds like the same thing I am going through with COMCAST.

New Visitor
jeantrawinski

I'm furious and so is my mother.  We have had comcast for years and for some CRAZY REASON you have taken our soap channels off in the evening.  STRANGEST THING our bill never changed.  So if you take something away I would think that would reduce our payment.  As I said I'm furious and we are looking into other services.  NOT HAPPY CAMPERS!!!!!!!!!!!I'm not a TV person and do not watch alot of TV and the shows I do enjoy you take away.............would like a response.....

New Visitor
aewhite4348

I lost reception on my television Sunday night and called Monday morning to get someone out to fix it.  I set up an appointment for Wednesday July 4, between 2 and 4p.m..  I had two contact numbers on the request but they only called one and all the time my sister was waiting here for them because I was at work.  I got home from work and still no television so I called them.  First they told me that the tecnician could not get ahold of me and I ask why didn't they call the second number?  They didn't know so they said that someone would be calling me in 30 minutes to let me know when the technician would be here and that they would put in a ticket for the technician.  After 45 minutes I called them back and they said to give them 30 more minutes. I waited for 1 1/2 hours and still nothing so called them back again.  Got all the run around so ask to speak to a supervisor and all he said was that the technicians do not work after 6p.m. and that the soonest they could come out would be Friday between 12 and 2.  I also told them to contact me on my cell phone instead of the home phone.  I told the supervisor that if my cable was not on by 2:30 that I would cancel them and get someone else to get service with.  Now it is a wait and see situation.  

New Visitor

I had the same problem today.  Now, I am waiting for a Supervisor to call me back.  Once I find out how to submit an official letter of complaint, I will share it with you.

Best of luck.

New Visitor
MaximillianD

You don't know how many supervisor call backs I've waited for that never came...

New Visitor
suzyrine

I am going to send a certified letter to the top dogs...Brian L. Roberts Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Comcast Corporation; Neil Smit, President and Chief Executive Officer, Comcast Cable; and Rick Germano, Senior Vice President, Customer Operations, Comcast Cable.  Their corporate address is

One Comcast Center
Philadelphia, PA 19103

I have a brand new one for you.  When I asked to speak to someone who could speak English (because I COULD NOT understand the person on the other end of the phone) she gave me a number to call which ended up being Royal Carribean Cruise Lines..  Funny.  Instead of hanging up on us now they actually divert us to another company!

Cable Expert
i-am-nerdburg

suzyrine wrote:

I am going to send a certified letter to the top dogs...ruise Lines..  Funny.  Instead of hanging up on us now they actually divert us to another company!

Don't bother, it will just get handed off to Corporate Customer Service. None of the big wigs at Comcast are going to read it.  You can contact Comcast Corporate Customer Service directly (we_can_help@cable.comcast.com)  You can also reach them via Broadband Reports Comcast Direct Forum or via Twitter.

Customers that have unresolved complaints should contact their local franchising authority. A franchising authority is the local municipal, county or other government organization that regulates certain aspects of the cable television industry at the state or local level. The name of the franchising authority may be on the front or back of your cable bill. If this information is not on your bill, contact Comcast or your local town or city hall.

Complaints handled by your franchising authority:

-Rates for basic service and equipment, installation and service charges related to basic service and "enhanced basic". (This refers to the lowest levels of cable service.)
-Customer service problems, including billing disputes, office hours, telephone availability of personnel, installations, outages and service calls.
-Franchise fees, which are determined and retained by local governments.
-Signal quality, including interference and reception difficulties.
-Use of public, educational, and governmental (PEG) channels.

New Visitor
lolachung

Comcast has the worst service EVER! I have internet service with this TERRIBLE to BIG TO FAIL company. Our internet went down and we have Vonage for our phone service. If the internet goes down so goes our phone. I had to drive 15 minutes to use our cell phone to call Comcast as I live in an area that our cell phones don't work as well. When I called first after holding for 10 minutes they all of a sudden couldn't here me. I had to start all over again. When I finally got a live person I of course had to explain everthing all over. It seems to be our equipment and they want me to travel an hour to swap out our equipment. I asked for an appointment for Comcast to come to our house and to top this wonderful experience I was freaking told that their equipment was having problems and they couldn't give me an appointment. This was after being on hold with KIM, if that's her real name, for another 15 minutes. So I have to travel at least an hour to swap out our equipment. What a horrible company. That's it for me. AT&T here I come. I hate them too. But what can you do. Maybe I can find a smaller provider. SCREW COMCAST! !
Contributor
DWA-Arickal

[ Edited ]

Similar situation here.

Called on 3/18 to cancel Xfinity Home because the system is terrible, they put a wireless router between the modem and my own wireless router. Moreover, my docsis 3.0 modem was removed and downgraded to docsis 2.0 by the technician because he claimed the modem is incompatible with the wireless route he was installing. The whole Xfinity home router dramatically decreases my Internet speed and the voice quality of Ooma.

The appointment is required for the cancellation because Comcast said the technician needs to come to disconnect the system and it is scheduled on 3/23 8-10 AM

Called on 3/22 in the morning to confirm my appointment. The agent said the system was down so she could only see the date which was indeed 3/22 but could not confirm the time. The agent also mentioned she put down a note indicating I called to confirm the appointment. I told her I will call back.

Call again on 3/22 in the evening to confirm my appointment. The agent quickly confirm the appointment was scheduled on 3/23 8-10 AM

On 3/23, I waited for 2 hours and nobody showed up. Called Comcast again, then I was told the appointment was NEVER scheduled on 3/23, instead it's on 3/25. WT*???

So, Comcast screwed up my original appointment or somehow this is the ugly trick to retain the customer for a few more days. Fine.But there is no call at all to inform me the new schedule??

I just wasted two hours waiting for them + the time to call them to confirm.

I guess Comcast does not really care about their customer service. Otherwise there wouldn't be so many complains here.

Email Expert
CCCarole

Use Profanity Please keep your posts clean. Our forums have an automated profanity filter to block out inappropriate language. Please do not circumvent it by finding colorful ways to approximate or disguise those words. If you are caught trying to bypass the filters in any way, your posting privileges may be revoked.

New Visitor
kathryn122057

I was excited to get comcast xfinity however from the start I was so disappointed. First thing was the rep who took my order typed in a 3 instead of a 5 on my address. The installation guy went to my neighbor to install and they realized my neighbor was not the customer who had ordered comcast. I tried to get that changed and was told I would have to go to the local office to have it changed. 2nd my phone listed on the id "Private Caller" everytime someone called here. I called to have the number come up on the caller id and was told it would take 24 hours for that to happen. It never did so I chated with a girl who said she could fix it and she did however then my number came up on everyone elses called id as "Private number." I could not locate my favorite show and so I called to see about that and was told that it comes up as "the Cosby Show" and if I keep checking, my show would eventually be playing, but would be listed as "The Cosby Show." I asked about my gift card and the rep couldn't find the correct Comcast number to call to obtain that information. I heard chatter and laughter in the background of that call. Also asked about my husband's favorite show and was told Xfinity doesn't have that show in it's line up. So I cancelled service and told them all of the problems I have had and was put on hold for 15 minutes. Finally I was transferred to the Equipment department as I need to return the equipment. I was disconnected, so called and had to go through the entire call routine again before finally being connected to the Equipment Return department again. I pressed 3 because I would like the equipment scheduled for pick up. I waited a few seconds and was disconnected again. I went through the entire process again and after 15 minutes was connected to the Equipment Return department again. This time I pressed 2 for send me a box to return the equipment and again I was disconnected. I had been on the phone for over an hour by now and still haven't gotten anywhere with the return of the equipment. It just shows me that I made a big and costly mistake by going with Comcast in the first place. I called Verizon and am back in business. Comcast really should shadow Verizon for their Customer Support. I wish I had never changed. Can't find a way to even file my complaints!

New Visitor
tomvu

[ Edited ]

Can some one help me to file a complaint against Comcast home alarm? The alarm system is about 3 years old and it has been nothing but problem. It goes off so often without any reasons. Last year I had to pay $300.00 to a local police department for the false alarm responses. I wanted to cancel the service but I was told to pay $1,200.00 for an early cancellation. I'm not aware of the early cancellation to be that high. I called and asked for the service tech to come out to fix their problem, they wanted to charge me for the service fee to fix their own problem. I have not used the system for 6 months but continue to pay for monthly charge of $35.49 and that's not fair. I hate Comcast.

Thanks,

Tom

Cable Expert
i-am-nerdburg

To get help, your best option is to contact Comcast Corporate Customer Service (we_can_help@cable.comcast.com). You can also ask for help via Twitter (@ComcastCares), Facebook or the Comcast Direct Forum.

New Visitor
dneves

I feel your pain.  I really believe that Comcast doesn't put a way to file a complaint because they're afraid of the statistics.  My TV constantly goes down, but my broadband doesn't.  They constantly try to send out techs, charge me $50 and they change a splitter or something so they can say its in my wiring (my house was rewired - I'm certain the wiring isn't going bad and Comcast installed the splitters that they blamed last time).  When I call, if they don't know the answer they hang up on you.  The experience is so bad I don't even want to report problems anymore - I just post their error messages on my facebook page.  Its by far the worst service I've ever experience with any company and I'm going to switch whenever I can get a competitor to install.  I'd rate their service in the negative numbers.  I hope the company goes broke when everyone drops them.

New Visitor
grandmagreat4

my blood boiled with the announcement of soap net being taken  off  only have 2 I like to watch and can't during day so the evening was great.First they took one off completely,moved it somewhere else and I have no idea where and now the other will be going too.I also was on live chat last nite a good 1hr and would you believe they couldn't bring up my account,with all the info I gave  all I wanted to do was pay my bill online which I do every month,but a few months ago had the same problem,finally told it was a problem with the site so they waived the payment to pay on the phone.Also in making this call I was talked into adding phone service well after on the phone one time 65 minuets,next time 75min. and the next longer and never did get that service,really don;t care but who dropped the ball  three times,when I check it shows we have tv connected,internete and phone no no phone we even had a few time caller ID coming up on our tv????????  no phone   awe feel a little better but my bill still not paid and due in 2 days and no place in town to walk in and pay it,

Cable Expert
i-am-nerdburg

grandmagreat4 wrote:

my blood boiled with the announcement of soap net being taken  off....

Comcast didn't "take it off", the channel is being discontinued by it's owners, Disney.