New Visitor
jasonbrenek

How to file a complaint against a comcast supervisor

I would just like to know how to file a formal complaint about a comcast supervisor. I would like to explain my situation:

I had comcast for about a year before moving. I must say, there was little wrong with my service/billing for that year. I recently moved (30 minutes away), and I have had nothing but problems and headaches with this service/associates/billing/installation, etc. Let me start by telling you that the installation was not complete for 3 (or more) weeks. The technician came out and explained that there was not a cable hookup and that they would have to "run some wires" to our house. Fine. They also explained that this could take a bit of time but they would keep us posted. Wrong. We had to call almost every other day to remind comcast of our situation and ask why a consultation had not even been set up. After waiting and calling multiple times, we finally found out that cables did not have to be run from down the road like they previously thought, but we just needed a technician to come and set up the boxes like they normally would. The technicians that came out were great, and were able to quickly set everything up. Although it was frustrating that we had to wait for this long when we could have had cable/internet immediately, they stated that we would not have to pay for installation fee's. I thought this was fair until I received the bill. Not only did I get charged for the installation fee's, but I also received a $700 bill in the mail for unreturned boxes, etc. Again, I had to take time out of my day to explain the issue and ask for this to be resolved. I was told that a claim would be placed. I hadn't heard from Comcast in a week and received an additional bill in the mail for last months service. I had a million questions including: which bill was this, is it correct, what happened to the previous bills, and was my claim even acknowledge? So, I had to call comcast again and explain this whole situation. The bill adjusted, and I was happy with that but still a little frustrated that I now have comcast on speed dial. Next, the cable box in our bedroom comes up with a message along the lines of, "This box is not authorized, please call a representative". So, we call comcast yet again, explain the situation, speak to a representative, get put on hold and get disconnected from their service. We call again, explain the situation and was able to resolve the issue. Two days later, the cable box in the living room has the same message on the screen. What do we do? Call comcast again, explain the situation and have it resolved. This morning, we received a bill in the mail from comcast explaining that we have last month and this months bill to be paid. I had signed up for automatic payment and was confused how this was possible. I then turned on the TV and went to the DVR and it was a black screen. Nothing would play. I called comcast this morning and spoke to a very concerned and apologetic representative named Cindy, who was able to explain the issue about automatic payment and offer to help me with the DVR issue. I asked if I could please talk to a supervisor about all these issues because I was so frustrated. Mind you, I work 60+ hours a week and my husband also works full time, so calling comcast on a weekly (or more) basis is time consuming on the little free time I'm allotted.

I spoke to a supervisor (I will not say any names because that would not be professional), that could not be less concerned about the issues/concerns I am having and treated me like a disposable customer. He cut me off while I was explaining the DVR issue and said, "All you have to do is re-boot the box". He continued to cut me off multiple times during the conversation. I explained to him that I was still unhappy with the amount of issues I am having and that I have to call often to which he replied in a snide manner, "Well, sometimes there are problems with the cable boxes". There was an awkward silence due to the fact that I was so caught off guard by his lack of compassion and rudeness. I then told him that I would be interested in maybe stopping this service due to the many issues that I am having to which he replied, "You can feel free to cancel this service at anytime". I was furious. I told him that his call was not helpful, and that I was disappointed that he was not concerned about loosing me as a customer.

I have to tell you that I work with many people on a daily basis and if myself or any of my coworkers/employees spoke to customers the way that this supervisor (someone who should be a role model) spoke to me, business would decline drastically and people would be very unhappy.

I would like to speak with someone about this employee and have my cable issues fixed with out having me leave the conversation very angry and unsatisfied.

Thank you

Bronze Problem Solver
UHFhd

Re: How to file a complaint against a comcast supervisor

The only people here who work for comcast are in Red under who's online, the rest are customers like myself .

On your bill there should  be a number for your local comcast franchise authority try there . Then if not satisfied with results the BBB and lastly the FCC .

Email Expert
CCCarole

Jason,

I have escalated your post to the Administrator.

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

New Visitor
jasonbrenek

Thank you

New Visitor
New Visitor
BI2

I googled out of pure desperation, because I have just had enough with Comcast and spending hours out of my work day trying to rectify issues that should not be this taxing, I will be filing with the BBB:

I have been on the phone with Comcast for 3-4hours this morning.  I initially called regarding several ongoing issues regarding my internet connections (which began June 23rd and I ended up paying an outside source $57 to fix).  I was finally transferred to a supervisor and seemed to have at least reconciled the credits owed to me for lack of services.  I later asked to make payment arrangements on my acct due to a miscommunicated past due amount, was transferred AGAIN (NOW BEING ON THE PHONE for 2 hours) and the agent said he could not locate my accct.  Following this, the agent transferred me and I was (guess what?!) disconnected!! 
After being beyond frustrated I pursued an online chat session.  Vincenio (the online chat agent) said that my requested payment arrangements of paying $153.00 were posted for 8/10, but to followup by calling to confirm.  I called, and after 45 minutes and 3 agents (1 who said she couldn't even access my acct), no agent was able to confirm this or even remotely help with my request.  At this point, I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau.  This is unfair, a waste of my time, and I receive no follow-up from supervisors to resolve ANY of my issues.  Comcast and their customer service/poorly trained employees is absolutely UNACCEPTABLE.  I have pursued everything I know how DURING MY WORK HOURS and I refuse to do this anymore.  I will be contacting the BBB and hope that somewhere in your failing system, you find my payment arrangements.

New Visitor
whosewho1

Understand you. They are so rude when you try to call in and get an issue fixed. THen Sheila Williams claims to be from the office of the president and never returns calls nor emails. How can you cancel an appt for 8 am to 10 am open window at 7:45 am then the  office calls at 7: 55 and you are outside your front door looking for a so call tech and no one is there and they need you to reschedule the appointment how is that!

They switched out the box and then want to charge you for a box they lost. The equipment doesn't work and you are charged over and over again.

Visitor
truongkevin

i'm going to cancel the service they are charging me for blast internet but they can't even provide the services I called customer service BS about 5m got disconnected two time. All this BS from comcast is unexcetpable, i'm going down service center cancel and move on.

New Visitor

I contacted comcast in dec about my bill being too high and was sold on a "triple play" as a cost savings measure.  the customer rep was very helpful, only apparently she wasn't familiar with the actual product pricing.  she promised me:

109.99 for triple play, it would include the base and 3 boxes, my 5th box would be an additional $10 a month but she would give me a loyalty credit for $9.99 to off set that.  The installation would be $15 and there would be no other charges.  she went over this with me multiple times (for me to confirm) in fact i emailed the facts to myself to use in the event of a later discrepancy. 

When i got the install completed i got my bill summary.  I was charged $50 for the install (was told $15) there was a monthly modem charge, was told none.  MY modem was taken (my personal property that I OWNED).  There was a charge for ALL 4 BOXES at $10 a month.  So i called to have this adjusted.  the retention rep (Tonya Anderson) was helpful and heard my story...she escalated to a manager named Sonya who was going to review the tapes.  Sonya called me to tell me that she was looking into the tapes, but was having a problem recovering the call. (it was on 12/11/12 at 9AM).  Then Sonya went on vacation (i emailed Tonya to hear back from Sonya.  she apologized because of the holidays, etc. and said she was still unable to locate the call on tape.  She called me one more time and then went silent after she promised me she would right this.  she ignored my emails to Tonya (as has Tonya) and I was left no choice but to terminate my service. 

I'd like an adjustment for being lied to (check the tape) I'd like a refund on the install as well as a credit for my last month's service. and I'd like my modem back.  I called todat to get a credit for the install and the agent told me that management put a BLOCK on a refund for the install!!!!.  I plan to file a grievance with the FCC and the DBPR.  However i'd like to be righted and close out my account without comcast wrongfully harming my credit and damaging my reputation.

this was a total scam and should be stopped at once..it's frustrating that i've spent HOURS attempting to remedy this...and mysterious how the tape (that's in MY favor) can't be found.

Bronze Problem Solver
barbie123

You can try sending an e-mail here, but don't expect much.

we_can_help@cable.comcast.com

Chances of getting your modem back are very slim. Why did you let them take it?

New Visitor

i wasn't home...didn't know he did...

Email Expert
CCCarole

Your post was escalated to the Administrator.

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

Official Employee
ComcastVic

Jason- I do apologize for the troubles and bad experience you have had with us, I filed your complaint and will have our executive agents contact you.

Thank you
Comcast Vic.
Contributor
wade1634