Posted by
New Visitor

How to watch Netflix movies on my Comcast TV screen

How can I watch Netflix movies on my TV screen?

Posted by
Cable Expert

Re: How to watch Netflix movies on my Comcast TV screen

[ Edited ]

You need some equipment such as TiVo, plus wired or wireless internet connection, to access the Netflix streaming content.  See this Netflix page for more details.

Posted by
Email Expert

[ Edited ]

You don't need a TiVo. Netflix can download to a PC, and you can connect your PC to the TV with an HDMI or S-Video cable.

WE, your link doesn't work. It looks like you put "this Netflix page", rather than the actual URL, in the URL box.

Posted by
Cable Expert

You're right.  I fixed it.  :smileysilly:

Posted by
Email Expert

And if you click on How It Works there, you'll see that you can watch Netflix streaming on a PC or Mac. And as I said above, you can connect the video output of the PC to your TV.

Posted by
Visitor

The option of connecting your computer to your TV is only viable if you have a laptop or have your PC next to your TV.  If that's not the case for you a Roku box is the easiest, cheapest way to go about it.  The HD versions are about $100, connect via HDMI, and are easy to sync with your wireless network.  There are a lot of Blu-Ray players that are capable of streaming Netflix too.  Or if you have a Wii, Go here and request a Netflix disc that allows you to stream it on your Wii.  XBox 360's and PS3 are also netflix streamers too.  

I believe the link WarEagle was trying to send you to is this one.

There's a lot of different ways to do it.  Hope you find a way that works for you.

Posted by
Cable Expert
Posted by
Cable Expert
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments