New Visitor

I hate Comcast, I hate Comcast, I hate Comcast, I hate Comcast, I hate Comcast

Over the past year we have had trouble with our internet service, our cable TV service, our phone service yet they expect you to pay them even when you don't have service at all. Now we are even having trouble with their billing dept.  who claims they haven't received a payment since November, although my bank account shows that funds were withdrawn! Comcast representatives answer to that? We shouldn't use electronic banking. 

I HAVE to find some other option. I can't stand paying this company for their non-service any more.

Silver Problem Solver
commanguy

Re: I hate Comcast, I hate Comcast, I hate Comcast, I hate Comcast, I hate Comcast

A Comcast Forum Administrator has been notified of your problems. He can look into this for you. Please watch this thread for a response.

Thank you

Retired Administrator
CC_Dete

Re: I hate Comcast, I hate Comcast, I hate Comcast, I hate Comcast, I hate Comcast

afreil wrote:

Over the past year we have had trouble with our internet service, our cable TV service, our phone service yet they expect you to pay them even when you don't have service at all. Now we are even having trouble with their billing dept.  who claims they haven't received a payment since November, although my bank account shows that funds were withdrawn! Comcast representatives answer to that? We shouldn't use electronic banking. 

I HAVE to find some other option. I can't stand paying this company for their non-service any more.

Our Regional office is investigating and look into this now. Expect a call today.

Just 'Dete'
Retired Help Forums Admin
Email Expert
CCCarole

Visitor

I agree with you in many ways. Once again, while my buying power has dropped 5% over the last year, Comcast has raised their fees 10% and that, that is enough. I am dropping this horrible company like a yam covered in tin foil.

Horrible, horrible customer service. 2 hour outages a week on cable. $1.50 raise in DVR fees without notification. 300% increase in service fees without notification.

I won't even watch NBC programming anymore even though I love golf. Golf Channel is owned by Comcast and I said screw it.

Comcast is the Kervorkian of television. Don't watch. Don't pay them and they will go away.

Awful human beings work there. They should stop doing such.

New Visitor
apoplectic

I waited FIVE hours for a repairperson two weeks ago, and 6.5 hours again today.  I was told by 6 phone people that the repairperson was "on the way."  Obviously they all lied, because the on-line help said I was not even signed up for service - that I had missed some call - although I have confirmed the appointment Thursday, Friday, and today (for the THIRD TIME). 

I cannot even take a movie of a repairperson asleep on my couch, like those on the web- because my repairperson has never even shown up. He must be asleep on some OTHER customer's couch.

I would cancel my service if I possibly could.  I am hoping that this company goes bankrupt during the next 5 months when we are not in Florida, so - (hope hope hope) - then I would be able to deal with another company.  So awful, this company.  I have never met ANY ONE, EVER,  who says the Comcast service is good.

Our TV simply does not work.  I want to discuss cancelling service, but I cannot even get written information on that.  Having been misinformed by 5 phone Comcast contact people today (whom we talked to, over a period of 90 minutes, on line, spread across many phone calls) I am unwilling simply to be TOLD over the phone what the rules on discontinuing service might me.

I'd hoped to have a nice weekend in Florida - and Comcast has succeeded in ruining not one but TWO weekend.  AWFUL, AWFUL, AWFUL.

NO WONDER EVERYONE HATES THIS COMPANY!!!

Email Expert
CCCarole

Your post was removed for violating the Posting Guidelines. 2. Use Profanity Please keep your posts clean. Our forums have an automated profanity filter to block out inappropriate language. Please do not circumvent it by finding colorful ways to approximate or disguise those words. If you are caught trying to bypass the filters in any way, your posting privileges may be revoked.

Cable Expert
i-am-nerdburg