Visitor

I need to talk directly to someone who can resolve overbilling issue immediately.

I have spoken with 3 different customer service people, been on the chat session with 3 different people, received only one phone call back and been told to call two different numbers including the so called corporate help number and I have received no acceptable answer or resolution.  Everyone I have talked to so far is not in a position to be able to rectify the situation.

I was first told that my issue would be forwarded to a Supervisor and they would respond within 24-48 hours.  I told them that was unacceptable and have not heard from the supervisor.

I received a call from a woman in some department who would not give me any contact information, but told me she would call me back and could not tell me how long or when it would be taken care of.

I was then told that my issue was escalated to the "Escalation Team" (whatever that is) and that they would respond within 24-72 hours. Again I told them that was unacceptable and have not heard from this team.

At lunch while trying to deal with the situation I was told that my issue was put on a priortiy list.

Since that time I have called the socalled corporate help number they gave me and can only leave a voicemail message.  They claim they will return you call within 24 hours.

Comcast does not appear to understand that this is unacceptable and I need the overbilling corrected now.

Thank you

Silver Problem Solver
rog286713

Re: I need to talk directly to someone who can resolve overbilling issue immediately.

Though it not clear this is primarily a customer to customer forum

To get help, you can drop a note to Comcast corporate customer service (we_can_help@cable.comcast.com).

For the quickest response, please include:
Your full name;
Service address;
Phone number & an alternate number if possible;
Account number;
A link to your post

You can also Private Message anyone who’s name appears in RED as they are a Comcast employee.

Try this email, you can also google comcast phone numbers and you will get a bunch more.  Don't hold your breath for a call back from comcast.

Visitor

Re: I need to talk directly to someone who can resolve overbilling issue immediately.

I have already done that.  Thanks

Contributor
ks75

Good luck. I've been dealing with horrible service & even worse customer service issues for over a month now. I've been continually lied to, hung up on, ignored and when you find someone "live" you think really wants to help you, don't bet on it. Two people I've dealt with, Cherie in "Leadership" 916-515-2657 and an Eva M. 1-800-884-3642 X240134 are ignoring my messages and growing tired of hearing from me. A company of this size with so many problems and so many unhappy customers should be embarrassed to be in business. Their problem is they subcontract so many of their departments making it easier to be lied to and misguided. Subcontract employees obviously aren't properly trained and phone calls with customers aren't recorded causing customers to be told whatever the CS person feels like saying to make a sale or get the customer off the phone. They know it's virtually impossible for a customer to find them again to chew them out.

My advice to everyone on this message board or to anyone unhappy with Comcast (or Xfinity, whatever the deal is with their confusing advertising and company identity) is simply to go with another carrier-AT&T, Direct TV, anyone but Comcast.

Contributor
ks75

Don't bother. This will only prolong an ever growing stressful situation. Instead, make a phone call to another service carrier. If enough unhappy Comcast customers drop business with them perhaps they might finally get the message and clean up their problems. THE WORST Customer Service I have ever experienced. Comcast should stop apologizing and fix all the things wrong with their equipment, service, pricing and especially mend their customer relations.

Silver Problem Solver
rog286713

comcast is not one big company its a bunch of local franchises, so your issue is with your local franchise and the service they provide you.  Have you sent an email here. or PM'd anyone whos name is in red they work for comcast and can escalate your issue to the local franchise.

To get help, you can drop a note to Comcast corporate customer service (we_can_help@cable.comcast.com).

Or better yet call or email the office of the ceo

Brian Roberts, CEO Comcast Corporate Office 1500 Market Street Philadelphia, PA 19102

215-286-8960

brian_roberts@comcast.com

Email Expert
CCCarole

Customer Service Reps don't follow up and make promises that are unkept!!!