New Visitor
2helpme

I need top dog at corporate office

anyone know who the top dog is at comcast? i need someone who can take action like yesterday. i've called customer service at least 4 times and problem is still not fixed. i'm sick n tired of getting shafted, being lied too, and getting the run around. who knows the yes man for comcast. my issue is getting really old and ticking me off. HELP! Thx

Email Expert
CCCarole

Re: I need top dog at corporate office

Can you share the problems you are having so it can be directed appropriately? 

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

New Visitor
2helpme

the problem is with an open box [cover is off]. can you please direct me to a real person that i may talk too concerning this. i have called the customer service 4 times already. i'm beginning to think i'm dealing with a bunch of knitwits. again, i need a contact persons direct telephone number. thx

Email Expert
CCCarole

2helpme wrote:

the problem is with an open box [cover is off]. can you please direct me to a real person that i may talk too concerning this. i have called the customer service 4 times already. i'm beginning to think i'm dealing with a bunch of knitwits. again, i need a contact persons direct telephone number. thx

I am escalating to the Help Forums Administrator now.  We do not have access here in the Forums to anyone's direct phone numbers.  I am confident that Detreon roberts ( the Adminstrator) will respond to you here and he will get this taken care of..  Most likely he will ask you to send him, via email, your personal information since it cannot be posted in the public forum. 

Please watch this Thread for his reply to you.

Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)

Retired Administrator
CC_Dete

CCCarole wrote:

2helpme wrote:

I am escalating to the Help Forums Administrator now.  We do not have access here in the Forums to anyone's direct phone numbers.  I am confident that Detreon roberts ( the Adminstrator) will respond to you here and he will get this taken care of..  Most likely he will ask you to send him, via email, your personal information since it cannot be posted in the public forum. 

Please watch this Thread for his reply to you.

Apologies for the trouble - I'm not entirely sure why you've been given the run-around here. I have asked that our Regional office call YOU so we can coordinate getting a leader to look into this and have that pesky pedestal covered. 

Just 'Dete'
Retired Help Forums Admin
Contributor
Contributor

Rick Germano, Sr VP of customer ops; should be able to leave him a msg from the help and support area.  I just did that to voice a complaint.

New Visitor
nmtomber

Let me tell you, I also need to speak to someone. I was charged for a year for xrated movies I have NEVER, NEVER watched. I was on vacation and about 4 movies were charged to my bill, I'm not talking a little money I am talking like 200.00 dollars a month. I called "customer service" and they did research and said yes they came from your box, and someone must have been in your house. I have been going round and round with them. What a way to rip off your "valued" customers.

New Visitor
stickball

[ Edited ]

I feel your pain. Comcast service is digusting. Try the corporate office in Philadelphia. Try ******* ****** at

***-***-**** or ******* ****** at ***=***=****. But don't hold your breathe.

New Visitor
cateyes63

I also need a number for corporate in the New Hampshire area.  When you call billing all they say is there is nothing they can do or I don't know.  I ask who can answer then, she says me or my dept.   

Well....get my point?

Cable Expert
i-am-nerdburg

[ Edited ]

You can drop a note to Comcast corporate customer service (we_can_help@cable.comcast.com).

For the quickest response, please include:
Your full name;
Service address;
Phone number & an alternate number if possible;
Account number;
A link to your post.

Or you can ask for help in the Broadband Reports Comcast Direct Forum.
Be aware that you won't get a response on the weekend as they work normal business hours.

You do realize this is an old thread, right?

New Visitor
cateyes63

Yes I do know that this is an old thread but I got a response.  Thank you

New Visitor
TRMASON

[ Edited ]

Comcast Corporation

1 Comcast Center

Philadelphia, PA 19103

(***) ***-****

Brian L. Roberts, Chairman & CEO

New Visitor

[ Edited ]

Yes, his name is Brian Roberts.

Try this first, call the corporate office the number is:  ***. The operator will direct your call. Explain your problem.

It works, I call whenever there is anytype of problem.

New Visitor
lilybell

Good Luck with that, I have called the corporate office and have spoken with the CEO's secretary and guess what the results were....yep you are right......nada, nothing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am also sick of them adding charges for ridiculous things they don't notify you about and when you call customer service you are speaking with either the phillipines or costa rica and I for one have heard there is a new cable company coming to town.   Comcast is losing customers hand over fist and until now they have been sitting on a good thing but their stocks are dropping big time and if enough of us tell them to shove it, then maybe they will be a better company, because right now they suck!!!!

Maybe you should call the philly number that is listed on the google site and then just press a few numbers when they ask what extension you want and maybe you will get someone to help you...but don't bet on it, it seems they ALL know nothing when it comes to complaints.  

ONE OF THE WORST COMPANIES I HAVE EVER HAD TO DEAL WITH IN MY 64 YEARS.

i HOPE THEY HAVE THE GUTS TO PRINT THIS....

Visitor

the guy is Rick Gerano he is back in Pa and he has escaleted my account 3 or more times and they dont even do what he says  my banker added it up and comcast has taken about 2,000.00 from us sincse august they are well im sure you have your own names  but good 411 i called a company called White Fence They help put bundles together I got phone internet wire less for our 2 hd tvs 2 dvrs and so many more options ok now sit down i am getting all of this for 88.00 plus tax look them up they are out of texas but my services are with Att and dish tv all on one bill 

New Visitor
Nickatnight13

1-215-665-1700 This is the number I just called and got through to someone about a $208 dollar bill I recieved and waiting for a call back right now. The Comcast person I spoke with was very helpful and curteous (Tiffany).

New Visitor
Wjcjr

Our signal is terrible. I have tried several times to have it fixed. The worst part - I called to cancel my service but could not because that department is closed until Monday. I just paid my $200+ bill yesterday.
Email Expert
CCCarole

Have you tried to get any assistance through the Connectibity & Modem Forum? http://forums.comcast.com/t5/Connectivity-and-Modem-Help/bd-p/5

The Experts that monitor that Forum are very good.  Also please note the two 'sticky threads' at the top of the Forum page which explains troubleshooting and information they need to try to help you.

Visitor

yep he was now he is facing money investment issues to the tune os 5000000 just go online and there is a bunch of corporate offices for comcast in Pennslyvania

Visitor

For 7mths this got yoyoed around I know its hard to change I was with them for 20 years but there are excellent other companies Direct Dish is awesome and zillions of free movies and they can bundle you for your needs mine is about 88 bucks for wireless intrenet 2 hd tvs with dvrs 2 laptops and a pc nice people and good rates

Contributor
Report2All

[ Edited ]
I as well am experiencing issues, they put our number published when it should have been UNpublished! Needles to say if my ex gets this info I'm dead! They don't seem to care! This is a company that are heartless wrench less people. Now I have to live in fear not knowing if my Ex husband is going to kill me!
New Visitor
Chris5041

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!! THE WORST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE GIVEN YOU GUYS OPPORTUNITY AFTER OPPORTUNITY TO FIX THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 37 Hours HOLD TIME 49 HOURS TALK TIME SINCE 12/11 SAND STILL DONT HAVE 3/4 OF MY CHANNELS AND GETTING DOUBLE BILLED!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE NEEDS TO CALL ME ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Email Expert
CCCarole
Official Employee
ComcastTeds