New Visitor
sprmario2k3

Is there any way to talk to someone who can make a billing decision?

I signed up for Triple play in November, and requested my service be cancelled and to invoke the 30 day money back guarantee.  I wanted to retain my internet.

There was something wrong with my physical address and my phone never worked.  My cable also had issues.  The address was incorrect in their system, and when they switched me to a new address a couple of days after installation my service went out and was unable to be restored despite multiple visits.

When i called to cancel i was told i would receive my credit for the money back guarantee and my internet would be at their current promotion of $29.95/mo.  Great.

For whatever reason, despite calling to cancel within 30 days, I was billed multiple months at the full rate, plus ongoing charges for the internet at $79.95.  

My bill is $430 for 2 and a half months of internet.

Trust me i have called many many times since Dec to try and get this issue resolved.  Several times I was told it would be, and would take a few days to get the credits.  I have never received the credits.

Right now I keep getting rules lawyers that insist that the $430 is the right amount and they cannot help me at all.

At this point, normally, with most companies, they would just make a decision to give me a courtesy credit, have me pay the balance and just move on.  Somehow at comast no one can actually override the system.  Is there any way to talk to someone who can actually just make a reasonable decision that it is worth it to apply a courtesy credit and retain their customer?

New Visitor
sprmario2k3

Re: Is there any way to talk to someone who can make a billing decision?

I just sent an email to the we_can_help email.  Maybe they can actually help, but my experience so far is that no one can actually do anything to correct what should be an obvious error.