New Visitor
jwasserm

Is there anyone competent in customer service to address problems with service?

Comcast is the height of incompetence.

I have had subpar cable TV from them since I bought my condo, nearly 7 years ago now.  This is in spite of at least a dozen technician visits to my unit alone, in addition to countless visits to my building.  To save myself frustration, I, at one point, negotiated a discount and accepted the crappy service.

However, I now get no channels in one room of my home, and my remote/cable box do not work at all in the other room.  I had a technician here a week ago, and he did nothing to resolve the issue.  I have spoken with numerous supervisors to address the problem, and no one has helped me.

I think I need to bite the bullet and get a satellite dish.  There does not seem to be anyone competent at Comcast--from the technical or customer service side.  I am paying for absolutely nothing but frustration.  

Does anyone know how to reach someone high up who actually knows anything?

Contributor

Re: Is there anyone competent in customer service to address problems with service?

If there is I have not ever spoken with them, in all my calls to Comcast.  As far as I know none of them are even located in the United States.  Just the beginning of this week I spoke to one in The Phillipines!!  I say, what's the matter with hiring United States Citizens as customer service rep's??

Security Expert
CajunTek

Re: Is there anyone competent in customer service to address problems with service?

Try this. These folks tend to be very helpful in these situations:

Send an email to the We Can Help Team..
we_can_help@cable.comcast.com.
Include:.
full name.
service address.
phone number.
account number.
link to this thread.
full details of the problems.

TANSTAAFL!!