Contributor

Local Customer Service Number

I was recently chatting with a Comcast representative regarding an issue that has been bothering me. She told me to contact my local Comcast customer service number. How do I get that number? I'm in the Denver area (Colorado). I tried talking to an agent by calling the 800 number but he could not help me as he did not have that information. I have even tried searching online yellow pages but it always returns me the 800 number. Is there really a local Comcast customer service number?

Thanks

Email Expert
CCCarole

Re: Local Customer Service Number

[ Edited ]

zen72 wrote:

I was recently chatting with a Comcast representative regarding an issue that has been bothering me. She told me to contact my local Comcast customer service number. How do I get that number? I'm in the Denver area (Colorado). I tried talking to an agent by calling the 800 number but he could not help me as he did not have that information. I have even tried searching online yellow pages but it always returns me the 800 number. Is there really a local Comcast customer service number?

Thanks

This may vary by areas of the country-(I'm near Chicago) But a local phone number is no longer listed in our phone books- just the 1-800 comcast. It has been probably close to a year since I have seen a local number even on my billing statement, where I used to see it. 

You can locate an office closest to you tho- To do, click on the blue Customers tab, then on payment centers.  You will see there too, the phone number is the 1-800 number, but it does show the address of local offices closest to you. 

CC 

Message Edited by CCCarole on 09-11-2009 04:18 PM

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

[ Edited ]

Comcast Number in Denver area

I found the address by using whitepages.com, then entering Comcast's address using the method below.

If the page with addresses and phone numbers does not show up for you:

Go to comcast.com

Under Customers on the right side of the page, choose Payment Centers.

Enter your address and zip code. Submit and you should see the local info.

Since all the numbers are the same, it kicks you to a regional call center.

Message Edited by Queen-Evie on 09-11-2009 04:26 PM
Message Edited by Queen-Evie on 09-11-2009 05:04 PM

Comcast employees must be authorized to post in the forum in an official capacity. Employees posting here have their names in red and are designated as employees. Names not in red are customers.

This is done to protect customers and for assurance that they are dealing with a Comcast employee.
Non-Authorized Employees are allowed to post but cannot state they are employees nor can they allude to being employees.

Email Expert
CCCarole

Evie- I tried it with three different office addresses in my area.  All three came back with the same number?  :smileycry: CC

Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

Most likely it's a regional call center.

I know the local Comcast number, when I call it I get sent to a call center in Huntsville, Al.

Comcast employees must be authorized to post in the forum in an official capacity. Employees posting here have their names in red and are designated as employees. Names not in red are customers.

This is done to protect customers and for assurance that they are dealing with a Comcast employee.
Non-Authorized Employees are allowed to post but cannot state they are employees nor can they allude to being employees.

Email Expert
CCCarole

Evie-Makes sense to me, but I cannot locate a local office number even using other searches- like dexknows.com etc.  My guess, and only a guess, is that the local offices aren't staffed for technical issues, hence the toll-free number?  CC.